Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Cheresnick

Pressures you w/ his beliefs about raising children. Not very tolerant or respectful of others beliefs. Practice misdiagnosed my child several times.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I went to Dr.Cheresnick my entire life. Im now a college student and 22 years old, he still asks my mom about me. A great overall all around guy, and doctor. If your looking for someone to trust with the healthcare of your children, trust Joel. He became family to us. Speaking from experience (all 18 years of it) you cant go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Very Good got us in when our daughter was sick proper diagnosis

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Cheresnick is the best pediatrician in the area. My children have been going to him for most of their childhood. Whenever there was a serious medical issue, he referred us to the best specialists and followed up with several phone calls to see how everything was going. I highly recommend him! His staff is also great!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

This doctor is the best. All the nurses are polite and helpful in anyway possible.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009