Ratings for Dr. Miguel I. Rodriguez May

Patients need to know their health-care provider well, know and understand implications of ANY tests and/or procedures. Rodiguez lacerated my colon during a colonoscopy and didn't even realize nor admit ("this has never happened to me...") his wrongdoing. Moreover, I was hospitalized for nearly two weeks, and he never followed up on my health. I had to undergo emergency colon surgery (I was told it would have been fatal if one more hour passed, had a colostomy for three months and needed a reversal surgery. I was a perfectly healthyl person, who didn't need a colonscopy -- I simply had gallstones. I suffered tremendously and was totally dismayed when I received bills for over $2,000 when he had also charged my insurance over $4,000. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

In my opinión, this doctor SHOULD NOT be practicing. He was two hours late to my procedure, and he lacerated my colon. What was the most unfathomable part of my near-fatal incident was that Rodriguez never had the decency nor professionalism To do what needs To be done with a patient this time -- Visit a patient who was in The hospital for over a week!!! When I arrivex Home, i had numerous bills charging me for services never rendered. I Am learning now, that while i was hospitalized, he was downloading vídeos on The web claiming that he is An expert of colon cáncer. Beware!! He took a biopsy of tissue that was perfectly fine, and lacerated me elsewhere!!! He never took responsibilty for his mistake!!! I nearly died, and he has The audacity To self claim his expertise??? Also, doing research, i learned he has had Lawsuits, one particularly that was settled out of court. Patients need To educare and research who their medical practioners aré! !!! Our lives aré Too previous!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009