Ratings for Dr. Adam S. Barron

I suffer from Sjogren's Syndrome and have been to many doctors over the years. I was bed ridden for 3 years. Dr. Barron gave me my life back. He listened to me and was able to find the right medication that relieved my pain and suffering. Very few doctors know how to treat Sjogren's Syndrome. Dr. Barron allowed me a second chance at life. For that I will always be grateful.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Barron is an excellent doctor. I am still alive because he properly diagnosed a serious disease that I had.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I am feeling much better since seeing Dr. Barron.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Barron is an outstanding doctor! I have been going to him for over a year. He diagnosed me and has me on the appropriate treatment. He spends a lot of time with me at my appointment, and really cares!!! His office staff is always very friendly to me and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Barron!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I am a longtime patient living with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Since I have been under his care I am living a healthy and pain free lifestyle. My health improves every year including my bone density. I recommend Dr. Barron to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Barron is very caring and very thorough. He diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis and started me on effective treatment. I feel much better. His office staff is friendly and curteous. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Adam S. Barron's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet