You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Ehman

Dr. Ehman delivered me 29 years ago and will now be delivering my first baby. He is an amazing, compassionate, friendly and very knowledgeable doctor. The staff in the office is always friendly and welcoming. Especially while pregnant I have been given VIP status at this practice. If I call with any questions or concerns they are answered quickly and if it is felt to be needed they will make time for me to come in that day to be checked out. I would highly recommend him to any expectant mother.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Keenan has been my family doctor for over 17 years and has delivered both my children. If you ever have the pleasure of having him as a doctor you are very lucky he has not been taking patients for the last 10 years. Dr. Ehman is hands-down the best Vancouver Island has to offer.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I have found him to be a great Dr. so far. The only problem Ive had was the same as someone else in that i had zero desire to do genetic testing but he was very pushy about it and I felt pressured into making a decision to do the testing, and never felt good about getting it done. The only recommendation I have for those reading this is if you do not want to do something and have your reasons for it, stand firm in your No. Other than this he has been an excellent doctor and I've only had to wait to see him once, all other visits he's been ahead of schedule. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Every prenatal appointment we waited over an hour to be seen. Staff ignored us when we were at the counter. ehman was rude and cold. He lectured about genetic testing that we had opted out of with a previous ob before moving to Nanaimo. I was expected to take off my pants with no gown to cover for the gbs test, when the door opens to the lobby in front of all the other patients. I have nothing good to say about this "man".

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I had the pleasure of having Dr Ehman for my pre and post natal care. He's the most compassionate Dr I have met as a patient and as a health care worker. I would highly recommend him to anyone on know.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr ehman was a fantastic Dr and I reccomed him to all of my friends starting or expanding on their family. I was fortunate enough to get into his practice for my sons pregnancy and birth; however Dr ehman was no longer taking patients for general practice at the time and we could not switch to his office. If you are looking for someone who is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable than Dr ehman is perfect!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Ehman was wonderful. He was alway informative and encouraging. From the very first appointment right through delivery of my baby girl, he was a helpful compassionate Doctor. Going in with an overwhelming anxiety over doctors, he made me feel reassured ever step of the way!!! I have several friends that are now using him as their prenatal care doctor. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

He delivered all 3 of my babies and was absolutely fantastic every time. Very caring and knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone for prenatal/postnatal cares. He is not my family doctor but happily took me on each time I was pregnant. The staff was very kind Over the 10 years I was dealing with their office. Can't thank him and them enough

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. William Ehman's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehman delivered me 29 years ago and will now be delivering my first baby. He is an amazing, compassionate, friendly and very knowledgeable doctor. The staff..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doesn't like to help out more then he has too. Always a excuse as to no I can't do that. Not very personable with patients just wants to get paid! "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Keenan has been my family doctor for over 17 years and has delivered both my children. If you ever have the pleasure of having him as a doctor you are very ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have found him to be a great Dr. so far. The only problem Ive had was the same as someone else in that i had zero desire to do genetic testing but he was very..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Every prenatal appointment we waited over an hour to be seen. Staff ignored us when we were at the counter. ehman was rude and cold. He lectured about genetic t..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having Dr Ehman for my pre and post natal care. He's the most compassionate Dr I have met as a patient and as a health care worker. I wou..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr ehman was a fantastic Dr and I reccomed him to all of my friends starting or expanding on their family. I was fortunate enough to get into his practice for m..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no better doctor on Vancouver island He has been our family doctor for over 25 years "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehman was wonderful. He was alway informative and encouraging. From the very first appointment right through delivery of my baby girl, he was a helpful comp..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He delivered all 3 of my babies and was absolutely fantastic every time. Very caring and knowledgable. Would recommend to anyone for prenatal/postnatal cares...."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Ehman! I had no family Dr when I found out o was pregnant and he took me on no questions asked! He delivered my baby boy Dec 21st 2014 and t..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. One of few that keep up with new research/therapies. Totally committed to best patient care practices. In 20+ years I have never found staf..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with rude reception, wow attitude, and very unhelpful (just the one lady). Although the nurses are great! And he is great!! He goes out of his way to ma..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor. He truly cares about his patients and is very supportive . Delivered my baby on Saturday, and came to see us at the hospital on Sunday and holi..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ehman has been my GP for years. He delivered my baby and was great throughout my whole pregnancy. Extremely helpful makes personal calls for results and che..."

September 5, 2014