Ratings for Dr. Ronald R. McHose

I have been using this doctors office for 5 years, and I have never been to any other doctors office that has have had me so much knowledge and understanding. Dr Mchose is a very warm caring and personable. The nurses are great, the front desk staff is courteous and friendly, and the other two docs Rea great also. I would never and will never go anywhere else unless I absolutely have to. I wish there was a higher rating system than 5 stars. My name is Joe, and I approve this message.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

A very warm,helpful office staff and a Dr who cares enough to get involved in your health issues,but who also partners with the patient in the endeavor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

He seems to care about his patients and has a fairly warm personality. Sometimes he doesn't seem to listen to what you are saying about your own health. He forms an opinion without really hearing what is going on.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

As someone with serious medical issues, I trust Dr McHose completely. He has refered me to excelent specialists when needed. If I forget to ask a question during my visit, I give his office a call and he always gets back to me very quickly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

a physician who cares about his patients. he always makes himself available and helps others when he can. he is someone i entrust my entire family's care to.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

KNOWLEDGEABLE AT WHAT HE DOES, REFERS AS NECESSARY,BUT AS ANY DR'S OFFICE GOES... MORE TIME WITH PATIENT VISIT WOULD BE NICE. WONDERFUL FAMILY MEDICINE PRACTICIONER HOWEVER. WOULD REFER OTHERS TO HIM. DOESN'T DO HOSPITAL MEDICINE..REFERS TO IN-HOUSE SPECIALITY DR.S AS NEEDED FOR ADMISSIONS!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Ronald R. McHose's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)

• Blue Shield California