Ratings for Dr. K.J. Gandhi

Dr. Gandhi has now passed away and is no longer practicing.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Also he's personable enough, Dr Ghandi is a poor physician. I have come to question his medical expertise, as I've found that he failed to diagnose a fairly serious illness I had (cancer) despite "all the warning signs being there" according to another doctor I've seen. I don't know what country Dr Ghandi graduated in, but it might be that he doesn't have the training to make referrals based on subtle signs of cancer, but I'd take a "clean bill of health" from Dr Ghandi with a grain of salt. I will be seeing a proper doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr Gandhi is very astute, and very respectful to my ageing mother. He took her as a patient when all others were to busy, and has given her the best of care. He works long hard hours, this community would be lost without him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr.Gandhi has been my family Doctor for 41 years and I wouldn't change a thing! I absolutely love him..he has been an excellent,caring Doctor to myself and my children.I hope he is around for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Another scam?..Who started this scandal?...Whats going on,,one day,"hes dead" then the next hes not?I personally never liked him,,,and my dad would have died if the family wouldnt have gotten on his case and made him do ex-rays..etc.He called the family in one night,for my dad was dyeing....Dad lived two years after that.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

umm he has not passed away . im not sure why ppl keep saying that but he hasnt. in fact i just made a drs appointment with him today.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

it makes me sick to read the damn stupid things i have read here about dr gandhi he was my dr. ever since he came to town many years ago and he damn well will refer you to another dr. if he isent sure what is wrong half the patients that went to him would complain no matter who the dr was well dr gandhi had passed away and i guarentee you the patients are going to truly miss him he was one of the best rip dr gandhi you was a special dr.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

SOOO glad to hear Dr. Gandhi's passing is just a rumor! We have been going to him for nearly 40 years, the best help and caring we could ask for! Wish him many years of retirement before his time comes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

dr ghandi has been my families doctor for several years and we have never had a problem with him...he is very experienced with the elderly and with newborns... unfortunately dr ghandi has died and that is going to leave alot of good patients out in the cold whereas bridgewater already has too many patients and not enough doctors...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr.Gandhi has been our family doc. for 32 year's. my wife is alive because of him being knowledgeable.I have had 2 sep. accid.foot,and back,and he has been right on the money with my injuries and has helped me through some terrible times,able to see him late at night, even on a Sunday. Dr. Gandhi is a excellent Doc.and tells you the facts,and will do his best to keep you comfortable,and full of knowledge,during your sickness. This Doc will not be easily replaced,and his sneakers will not be filled quickly, he is one of the best ,last family Doc. out there. They are not turning them out of med college ,near as good as Doc. Gandhi. Dave Bolivar & family Bridgewater, n.s.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010