Ratings for Dr. Dahlia Chow

Stay away from this Doctor. She won't help you with your medical conditions or concerns. She makes you feel like an idiot when you go to her with issues.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

the only reason i switched to Dr Chow is because my wife was going to her and my GP was retiring she has given birth to my 3 boys which i am grateful for not sure how she managed had to bring a help 2 of 3 times but i am extremely concerned if i ever become seriously ill i am in trouble as she does not care or can she properly diagnoss anything just a pill pusher with terrible bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Chow probably added 10 plus years to my mothers life through her caring. Dr Chow once drove my mother directly to the hospital when she was ill. Every time I visit Dr Chow she always is on schedule and ensures I get quality care and when necessary refers me to a specialist. Can't believe the comments on the receptionist-she has always been pleasant with me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Save yourself and find any other doctor, cause any would be more kind and helpful - this goes for her 'awesome' secretary too.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Any time i need help with one of my kids, Dr Chow and her staff always make time for us. Great Job. Every Time

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Can I leave a zero for the staff sitting on their duff at the check in counter? I have never had to deal with such an infuriati g b***h in my life, in person or on the phone... Thats just her secretary. Dr Chow is not knowledgeable, passes off actual diagnoses for pill pushing, acts like a child with some of her patients. Her misdiagnosis (oh wait, misdiagnosis would mean she diagnosed at all, which she didnt) of a life-threatening condition that almost killed a family member should get her license pulled. She is very lucky that her patient does not want to seek legal counsel. We are seeking a different GP, and she can stop trying to force her "specialist" peers on this patient. She definitely needs to retire and let someone who gives a hoot about humans take her place... And she can take that nasty f-n slag of a secretary with her before she gets her throat punched. Am I angry? You betcha!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

dr chow is truly the worst dr ever. She is my mother in law's dr and on several occasions has been rude to her. She does not listen to her symptoms and has misdiagnosed her with cancer more than once. If it wasn't for my mother in law's insistance that there was something wrong and need tests down she may have died from cancer more than once. Our last incidence was just this week where dr chow egged her on and was aggrevating her. This is an elderly patient who does not need a dr being so rude and ignorant to her. Terrible dr!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr.Chow gets very low ratings from me because she simply isnt helpful what so ever. There honestly needs to be a level 0. Although there are many things i can say ill keep it short. She is very short with you from the moment you step in for your appt. until your on your way out. She dose not take the time to discus your concerns with you and not helpful to try and find a solution. She is quick to dismiss you and shut you down as if she is trying to get rid of you. She also makes rude faces at you as if by telling her your issues is annoying to her. Clearly she is burnt out and needs to retire soon. She is clearly only in it for the money. Her receptionsit is the rudest woman I have ever met in my whole experience with meeting gatekeepers who are suppose to represent the face of a clinic/hospital/store..... It makes sense becasue after meeting her you expect to be met by a rude doctor. Dont bother and find a better doctor, Im trying to!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

The worst doctor ever!!!! I have been with her for about 4 years and she is useless and yet talks down to you. I needed a doctor becuase mine retired but trust me it's worth the wait to get a good docter who listens when you talk. Even a walk in is better than she is. People on here compliment the waiting times but why do you think that is? Because she doesn't listen and prescibes something to get you out of there. I just wanted to let everybody know to avoid Dr. Chow for the sake of your health.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Chow does not look at me or listens to me when I am describing my symptoms. She is always writing in the file, even before I have begun speaking. She doesn't take seriously my concerns, brushes them off. I asked her for advice about menopause. Her response was, "just get through it.". When I told her what My line of work was, her response was, "you do what?". I am in the medical field, nothing that shocking! I am looking for another doctor. I worry about ever being seriously I'll. I don't trust Dr. Chow to give me the proper care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011