Ratings for Dr. Gregory Hiltz

I have always found Dr Hiltz very good. Was always scared getting a needle until I started going there. His staff excellent.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Hiltz was my dentist for many years until we moved away from Nova Scotia. We were gone for 12 years and I didn't even hesitate going back to Dr. Hiltz. He is one of a kind and the best. When I did go in to see him after being away for 12 years he and I got on like I had never left Nova Scotia. He is a gentle dentist and truly cares about his patients. The staff are the best you can find at the Mic Mac Dental Centre. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hiltz. He will be my dentist until he retires. Ann Marie Holland (a very satisfied patient).

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I am a nervous patient. They put me at eaze. I never feel rushed. They are serious pros. They even made time for me in Christmas Eve! Who does that!!:-)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I am very satisfied with the service and quality of work. The office is very clean and professional. I feel that they listen and care about people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Great office atmosphere, very nice dentist, caring staff. I have excellent oral health and have been a patient for about 10 years

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been going to Dr Hiltz for many years. He has alleviated all my previous fear of going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Hiltz for 20 years. I'm very happy with the service I received. I have recommended him to family and friends. He also has a very caring staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I wouldn't recommend him I have been with since I was little and is December had moved to a new dentist I am a dental assistant and realized how sloppy his work is I had fillings on the upper molars which he left the contacts opened where I get food stuck in and was charged for things that I didn't even know he he done. The worst part about my experience is when I tried to fight it his secretary threaten to send me to collections, he also told me I had 3 more fillings that had to be done when I switched after doing my schooling I know how to read an x-ray and even my new dentist said I didn't have any fillings very poor quality in a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

The fact that Im young and have no dental insurance, does not mean that Im going to leave the clinic without paying . This doctor's secretary , or whatever she is made me feel like a thief . I went to this clinic with an awful pain , left with an even worse pain and also feeling like I had some sore of criminal record . Horrible experience in general .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Friendly and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain things and is also very chatty which put me at ease :) His assistants are all wonderful too!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014