Ratings for Dr. David Pinzler

He was our family doctor for over 10 years, he was a straight shooter and was always concerned about our family as a whole and took everything into consideration when treating one of us. When he closed his private practice, we have never found a doctor to treat us as thoroughly or as well as he did.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Wow, where do I start? I had 2 occasions to see the doctor, one as an initial visit in July of 2011, and just recently for an insurance health assessment required by my provider. He screams at his staff, complained to me that "If he were an attorney he'd be getting paid for filling out my insurance forms", (There are billing codes for him to get paid on the back of the forms), and ranting and raving over politics. Not sure if he is going through a personal crisis, but I am finding a new doctor. If he is so focused on money, politics, and his business (in a scary way), I am not sure he is very good at paying attention to my health needs. Good luck if you go here.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Pinzler has been our family Dr for almost 12 yrs. We have been with him through three different offices and he is above excellent. I personally like the fact that he is a D.O. I hate meds and prefer alternate treatments. I find he will help with both and he will talk to me about anything I need help with. He's constantly looking out for our welfare and well-being and isn't afraid to let us know when we are slipping in our treatment responsibilities. I'd search the world over to find him if we ever lost him. I HIGHLY reccommend Dr. Pinzler for any and all medical needs and advice. As for his staff, sometimes I have had to ask a second time for a response from his office gals but normally they are pretty sharp and adhere to our needs. Definately five star rating!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I really like Dr. Pinzler, he has a good attitude and doesn't have a know-it-all complex. He tells you straight and some people don't like that. If you are the type of person who want antibiotics for every little cough, I don't think this is the right Dr. for you. Appointments are quick (usually same or next day if you need it) and staff is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. David Pinzler's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental