Ratings for Dr. Andrew Porter

I had a knee scope in June 2017. Dr Porter gave all the relevant information in a straight on manor. He cares about his patients and I appreciated the way he presented, he even squeezed me in for a follow up appointment when he was on the way out of town. Thank you Dr Porter, it's great moving with out pain!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I had hip replacement by Dr Porter Sept 21st 2017! He's absolutely awesome!!! A very knowledgeable Surgeon, he knows his stuff, it was the most easy operation, considering I've never had any operations. In my books he's the best!!! My hip pain is gone, I sleep so well at nite, and I'm back at the gym. Thanks to Dr Porter. His secretary Deb....is soooo nice! I brag to everyone how great these two are. Thanks soooo much!!! Pamela

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I feel Dr. Porter needs to read his patient's file before He walks in to the room! I am very displeased with his manner and knowledge of the person before he walks in to the room. I gave him and his staff all the info before and he seemed to have no knowledge of it. That I call un - professional! Thanks for me spending a lot of money to see someone, I thought was a doctor just to be fouled! Not in my good books. I am a tax payer and I just spent my money and your tax payers dollars to get no where!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

had a hip replacement done by Dr Porter. Gave me my life back,so happy to be without that terrible pain. Man of few words,but very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Porter did my hip replacement in August 2015. He is a fantastic surgeon and will be doing my knee replacements. He explains everything in great detail. I have complete faith in him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr Porter screwed up my husband's ankle. He did 5 surgeries on it to try and fix his mistakes but unfortunately my husband is permanent disabled. He did not like that I questioned him on things and I made him stutter. The last surgery he did he didn't even give my husband anything for pain and didn't even come and talk to me when he was done the surgery. His bed side manor sacked and I guess he thought we were dr's cause everything he told us was like it was written in a medical journal. We waited 5 hours to see him one apps. Not a good experience. Wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Porter is very good at what he does and he is kind also. Thanks Dr. Porter for all you do.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Doctor Porter has done both my knees in the last 3 years and I am 10 months past the last surgery and my knees have never felt better. I think he is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Porter replaced my horrific right hip on May 14th, I would recommend him to anyone, he has been professional and considerate, and did a great job with my replacement. He will be replacing my left hip in six months time, I have recommended him to several others and will continue to do so, an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have had 5 surgeries, including both knees and hips replaced,with Dr. Porter. He always been professional and considerate. The first visit I stopped him as I didn't understand what he was saying, and he immediately put x-rays up for me to see and explained everything. Since that time he has always made sure I understood. Have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Andrew Porter's Credentials

• Western Ontario (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC