Ratings for Dr. Brian Steingo

excellent visit-quick and easy-given info to read, detailed explanations

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Alfredo Hunter was very helpful in getting my MRI results for me. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Steingo is the most knowledgeable MS doctor! He has infinite wisdom and is very detailed oriented. Very pleasant and gives great guidance regarding health priorities and medication details. I would recommend him highly to any MS patient. Very comforting to have him on my side! Thank heavens for his staff and their support too!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Steingo, spends a good amount of time with you, he is opened to any suggestions you might have in a treatment, I don't know who could ever replace him. He is really one of the best for multiple sclerosis and would recommend him for anyone with the condition. He is super cool.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Steingo spent so much time with me- I am grateful for that, as well as his expertise and plain speaking. Very thorough, wonderful. The stress of this disease is somewhat less with him caring for me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Amazing and caring. The best MS specialist I used!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Extraordinary doctor. Having seen multiple doctors for MS I could recommend him as the most thorough and best

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I love Dr Steingo, and the staff is the best.I may not feel good going in but I feel great when I leave.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

The staff at this office offers unparalled assistance in the administratibe nightmares when it come to insurance and the like. The staff untiringly fought for me and olaced my needs above theirs. Bravo staff members.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. S. is more than a doctor, he is a scientist, advocate and friend. He stays VERY current on cutting edge technology and treatments. He is usually all business, so the occasional joke is a real treat. I love and appreciate this great man.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Brian Steingo's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1971)

Harvard-Pilgrim