Ratings for Dr. Gerardo J. Franco

I have yet been able to get in for an appointment to see Franco. So far the girl who answered the phone the first time was yelling and repeating the same words over and over "hello, I cant hear you" without even pausing to listen to me speak as I was stating "yes,I can hear you, I am a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment. She acted and came off very careless. I called back hoping to get someone else on the line but instead it was the same scenario repeated. My bf who goes there said there is one girl at the front desk that he refuses to correspond with because of her attitude. I left a message at the office and awaiting a call to schedule, in hopes Franco will turn the experience around.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I went to an appointment yesterday,& while Dr. Franco himself may or may not have been present his staff was not very understanding or helpful. I took off work early(2 hours)in order to make my appt. I have to take public transportation at this point in time and unfortunately, due to traffic, I was 30 min. late. When I arrived the nurse/ clerk said I had to reschedule asking me to come back the next day. I said no I cannot, I already missed 2 hours today which is $26.00 that will not have i my pocket at a time when every penny counts for me I am a single parent 3 kids. She just Looked at me blankly and said "what can I do for you". I've worked in customer service all my life, the right to do was to try to work the patient in because you want that patient to come back. She made no such effort. And then would not even give at least a note for my boss letting him know that a I had gone there. It was very frustrating and unprofessional. I am looking for a new primary.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Franco is an outstanding doctor. His nurses are wonderful as well. However the reception is horrible. They slam you on hold before you can even say a word and then put you on hold again. In person reception is overwhelmed. The practice has grown too large and the demand is too much on reception staff. Dr Franco is often backed logged and even though your appointment is at 3pm you won't be seen until about an hour later. He gives excellent service, but he needs to add another doctor and reception to his practice. The strains of growth.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Great doctor, will help you in every way to feel better and get well. Very understanding, kind, and professional. I was posioned recently and no other doctors or three hospitals could figure it out. But Dr. Franco did, and did everything he could to help me. Nice staff also, got me whatever I asked for.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Franco is very friendly, helpful and knowlegable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Gerardo J. Franco's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)