Ratings for Dr. Anthony Drohomyrecky

Excellent doctor, knows his stuff. Great personality. You really do feel like you are his only patient when you are in his office! Thanks for being who you are!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Pleasant personality and extremely helpful, I himwould highly recommend a consult with

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been dealing with Dr Drohomyrecky for many years now as I am a prolific Stone maker I have always trusted his judgment and expertise as a urologist. Thanks Tony

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great Dr. very down to earth and explains everything in words you can understand!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I'm sure my condition is pretty routine for Dr. Tony, but he treats me as if it were more significant. I have a lot of faith in him, his reputation is one of an appreciated, well respected doctor. A greetings card in his office from nurses at our hospital is a sign of the respect he has in the medical community...

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This urologist treats every patient as an individual, each with his/her own concerns and prior understandings. In my own case (a small Bosniak Class 3 renal lesion) there was absolutely no difficulty whatever in asking for my personal preference for immediate referral to a surgeon familiar with laparoscopic partial nephrectomy procedures. With no hesitation or argument he recommended Dr. Tony Fenelli at Princess Margaret despite his own inclination toward a more conservative "wait and see" approach, which I respect. But I respect even more a physician who is willing to take the patient's concerns and wishes into account.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

The doctor was personable,conservative in his treatment and reasurring. He has an excellent reputation in the community. His followup was remakable. Unexpectantly he personally called me at my home on an early Friday evening to give me some test results.His continued interest is comforting.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I am truly lucky and thankful for to have Dr Drho as one of my Doctors. I am a cancer survivor, and if it wasn't for his knowledge and quick actions, my outcome would have been different. I am grateful to Dr Drho, God Bless...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

For the last eight years Dr. D has attended to my husband's prostate cancer. He has been very kind and considerate to both of us, always answering our questions. We are thankful that there is such great care so close to us.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013