Ratings for Dr. Anthony Drohomyrecky

Dr. Drohomyrecky treated my father for prostate cancer for many years but completely missed diagnosing my fathers bladder cancer, despite the fact that my dad exhibited several classic and very obvious symptoms of bladder cancer. My father had put his complete trust in Dr. Drohomyrecky and was exceedingly disturbed that this trust was misplaced. Had his bladder cancer been detected earlier my father would still be alive today.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

The doctor is amazing but Kelley Blanchard sleeps with all the doctors she can for a job

Submitted June 26, 2018

I am a young person and struggling with some issues that Dr. D supported me with. My issue was never resolved as he could not figure out what washappening. He is very dry but when we started chatting he was so empathetic and shared a personal story that made me feel so much better. Thank you for your help

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Very pleased with the very compassionate care I received.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Excellent doctor, knows his stuff. Great personality. You really do feel like you are his only patient when you are in his office! Thanks for being who you are!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Pleasant personality and extremely helpful, I himwould highly recommend a consult with

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been dealing with Dr Drohomyrecky for many years now as I am a prolific Stone maker I have always trusted his judgment and expertise as a urologist. Thanks Tony

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great Dr. very down to earth and explains everything in words you can understand!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I'm sure my condition is pretty routine for Dr. Tony, but he treats me as if it were more significant. I have a lot of faith in him, his reputation is one of an appreciated, well respected doctor. A greetings card in his office from nurses at our hospital is a sign of the respect he has in the medical community...

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

This urologist treats every patient as an individual, each with his/her own concerns and prior understandings. In my own case (a small Bosniak Class 3 renal lesion) there was absolutely no difficulty whatever in asking for my personal preference for immediate referral to a surgeon familiar with laparoscopic partial nephrectomy procedures. With no hesitation or argument he recommended Dr. Tony Fenelli at Princess Margaret despite his own inclination toward a more conservative "wait and see" approach, which I respect. But I respect even more a physician who is willing to take the patient's concerns and wishes into account.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014