Ratings for Dr. Just Brahmatewari

excellent doctor. I found his staff very friendly and helpfull. The doctor was very nice attentive, knowledgable and helpfull. I found him to be excellent and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I found Dr.B through the internet while looking for Dermatologist in my area. After reading the comments hear I certainly was hesitant, however my condition was worsening. With a same day appointment, I arrived in the office and was greeted promptly and courteously. After waiting approx 10min I was escorted in to a room where an assistant reviewed my issues. The assistant, a local, was so very nice and charming. No more than 5min late Dr.B entered the room and we got right to work. I found Dr.B to be extremely knowledgeable and acutely present to my situation along with his staff. At each moment of his presence he was assuring and seemed to have a refined demeanor which also provide a sense of confidence during my visit. His assessment of my condition was an astute analysis and he provided me with immediate care. A biopsy was necessary and quickly dealt. All my questions were answered in depth and prescriptions in hand. I left with a true sense of being cared for! I recommend Dr.B!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

I have a great experience with this doctor.He is a dermatologist and a plastic surgeon.He has treated all my family with no problems.I have never been asked for ID at his office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Doctor, Just Brahmatewari, refused to treat me after I waited 1,5 hours to see him, because I did not want a copy of my Driver's License held in his office and did not want to tell him where I work. He was very rude and teared apart my file in front of my eyes. Due to rising identity theft cases I do not feel comfortable leaving a copy of my ID at any office. Likewise, I do not understand why I doctor needs to know the place of my employment in order to treat me. I was going to for my treatment upfront with my credit card and was willing to provide two forms of identification. A Medical Doctor has to be gentle and kind with his patients. Both my parents are Medical Doctors. They have always been very kind to their patients, no matter what.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Just Brahmatewari's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)