Ratings for Dr. Andrea Trowers

We went to Dr. Trowers refererred by my sister because my son had terrible acne. I insisted to be seen by the doctor as opposed to the the PA. My first visit was extensive and the doctor does speak very fast, is very energetic, but if you take the time to ask your questions and be proactive and discuss your concerns with her, she will respond and be very involved in your care. If you don't ask, you won't get. We saw the doctor twice and she set her protocol in motion. This created our care plan, which was followed by her very capable staff. Everything is written down with step by step instructions, which greatly helps a teenager understand the process. After meeting Dr. Trowers, we realized that we had to be organized for our meetings with her. All of our questions were written down and we asked our son about his concerns. We loved her practice and her staff is very kind. She's a great doctor and I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The doctor was rude and condensing to her staff which made me, as her patient, uncomfortable. I never returned after that visit.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Towers is by far the most professional and knowledgeable dermatologist here in Miami. She truly cares about her clients and her staff is always polite, friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Andrea Trowers is so rude and talk fast I had an appointment about a dark area on my face she give me this bleaching cream to treat that area that cream mess up my face I look so ugly I am afraid to leave the house I lost my job because of this cream she give me to treat that area the area became so light it was 3xs lighter than my face I wish I never went to her office lord knows the pain am going thru right I would never recommend her I wish I would of did a review before I went to her

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Trowers for the first time and I must say that her recommended skincare regimen really has worked and I've seen a noticeable difference in a short amount of time. However, my examination was a bit weird and quite uncomfortable. 1) I don't see why it's necessary for 3 people to be in the room for a patient examination, Dr. Trowers, her aesthetician and a medical assistant. 2) She would not maintain eye contact with me while she was speaking to me. She kept diverting her eyes which made me feel very uncomfortable. 3) I felt like the exam was very rushed. She was talking a mile a minute and when she was done she told the aesthetician what to prescribe for me and then got up and left. She didn't even ask if I had any questions. 4) It's very difficult to take a physician seriously that is not even professionally dressed but dressed as though they're going to a club, fluorescent pink stilettos and a short bandage dress :-/

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Trowers is an excellent dermatologist, she is very knowledgeable and yes she speaks very fast but she also listens if you have questions. Her assistance writes down the medicine she prescribes explaining what is for and the condition you may have, to me and my family she is the best! I know when I go to her with a skin problem she'll prescribe me the right medicine and i feel confident about that. Thank you Dr. Trowers

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

After being referred to Dr. Trowers, I looked forward to a good experience -- WRONG. I waited and felt like a hostage until I gave her a credit line and agreed to be charged for any and everything she and her team could think of (yes, you actually sign a paper agreeing to be charged at whim!) I'll never get the 2.5 minutes she spent with me back . . . ever . . . GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

She is just a waste of time ! I read the comments and the ones that mentioned that she is rude, rushes patients, she leaves no room for Q&A, those comments are so true. She thinks she is all that and her assistants kiss up to her and make she feels as if she is "Princess" I went to her twice and would not waste my time again. I hate doctors who rushes people, yes its a business but when it comes to good service, oh yes she needs some training in that area, the minute most people stops going to her, she will sit back and wonder why and hopefully read our reveiws ! RUN FROM THAT ----- !!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I use Dr. Trowers for both medial and aesthetic purposes. I first went to her almost five years ago out of frustration and she was able to diagnose an issue for me that four other dermatologists had missed. One time in five years she ran what I would consider late. The main thing that I love is that she never tries to sell you on anything. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring, dedicated, and wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen to and address any concerns that you may have.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Andrea Trowers's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Miami, FL