Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Rupolo

I have been treated by Dr. Tom Rupolo for the past three years. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, gentle, understanding and most importantly discusses every aspect of my treatment and health issues. As a result of a serious accident I was drawn to Dr. Tom. While I am far from perfect he has made quite a difference in the way that I am able to tolerate and deal with my pain . The office atmosphere is extremely warm and friendly and I would recommend Dr. Rupolo to anyone who is in need of help with neck or back pain. Allan Wachtel Lake Worth, FL

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Rupolo's since 1996 and have never had any issues with him or his staff. Not only do I see him, but so does my entire family. Dr. Rupolo is very knowledgeable about his field and will not harm anyone. As for knowing what your copayment is, you should call your insurance company and ask before going to someone new. Also, you can ask the girl who sits at the front desk to help you. Dr. Rupolo has helped me overcome most of the pain I am in on a daily basis from two car accidents. I would and do highly recommend him to anyone I can. This will not be a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Dr. Rupolo is one of my best doctors. He is very easy to talk to and very helpful to his staff and patients alike. Almost four years have passed since I became his patient, and I am glad to say that I would not want to go anywhere else! I find Dr. Rupolo to be extremely knowledgeable in his field. He knows his terminology and the human anatomy like the back of his hand! He is very conscientious about his work and very caring towards his patients. Aside from working very hard during his normal working hours, he also takes work home; Dr. Rupolo feels strongly about getting his work done in a timely manner, even if that means having to work overtime. I am very glad to recommend Dr. Rupolo to anyone who needs the services of a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

BIGGEST CON OF THEM ALL! I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOC AGAIN! LOVES TO CHARGE YOU THOUHG!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Same story with my experience. I was going to Dr. Rupolo 2-3 times a week. I really liked his office staff and I did see an improvement in my health. However, after a couple of months, they mentioned that I needed to catch up on my bill. When I asked what bill, it turned out that I had a co-pay that they never told me about. By that time I had a huge bill I owed. I quit going immediately. Too bad...he's a good doctor. But they need to be more upfront with their patients. I'm not sure if it was a case of dishonesty or disorganization, but it's still wrong and came as a HUGE unwanted surprise to me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I told the doctor I didn't make much money and he said he would waive the copay. He had me going 2x a week for over 2 months and then sent me a HUGE bill for all the copays at once. I never would have gone that often on my salary and they should have asked for the copays every time I went in if that was the case. When I called they said they never agreed to that. Big Big Scam and nothing I can do about it!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Thomas S. Rupolo's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL