You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramona Chrisohou

Excellent Family Doctor. I've been with her for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I love having Dr. Chrisohou as my family doctor. I can't remember how long I've been with her but she is so helpful and knowledgeable. She has a great bedside manner and takes the time to explain everything. I'm blessed to have a family doctor like her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou is the BEST doctor for me and I feel so blessed to call her mine. Our family has been blessed from her service for 15 years. She has been so amazingly incredible in helping me with any issues I have had to face. She has given me her personal text information so I can text her with any concerns and has even called me from home on her off hours. This kindness and compassion is very hard to find. I hope our family will be lucky enough to enjoy her service for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou has been my GP for 20 years and I feel blessed and grateful. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. Over the years, I have had two health scares and she has taken the time to go through what is required and referred me to specialists. Some days she's a little more hurried than others, but if you need an emergency appt. her front desk staff will try their best to fit you in. Overall, she's a terrific doctor, and I get hives just thinking of the day when she decides to retire. When she had her own health scare a couple of years ago, I was terrified for her. But she's back and better than ever.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou has been our family doctor for over 18 years. I started going to her when she had just graduated medical school. She has been an amazing family physician. Her front receptionist that has been with her just as long, however, is extremely rude. In person or speaking to her on the phone makes no difference. Never a good morning or have a nice day. I cannot imagine having a business where this is the first and last person you see. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Incredible, amazing, compassionate, I could go on. Dr Chrisohou has been our familied Dr for 16 years now. She has been with us through every thing that life has thoruwn our way, birth, death, serious illness, always showing comapassion and empathy. I now live an hour away and never complain about hte drive to see her she is truly what being a physician is all about and should be proud of the job that she does. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

She is the most amazing person-and doctor and she is very understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

My two daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Chrisohou for about 16 years. She is a wonderful Dr. and has helped my daughter through some very difficult times. She is understanding, and will disuss issues at an understandable paitent level. Her staff, front reception, are unfortunatley suffering from some serious attitude problems. There is no compassion, patient etiquette is lacking - one or the other of them can be quite rude. If she were not such a great Dr. she would have lost our business.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I am very lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Chrisohou. She is outstanding! I agree with the below comments, she needs new receptionists. They can be very cold and rude. Not everyone can explain the reason for their visit, in detail, over the phone. I am sure I am not the only one that has to make appointments from work due to office hours and don't want their whole office hearing the conversation. They need to lighten up!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

She is a terrific physician and has taken great care of both my mother and myself for years. Great listener and works with you to help find solutions to problems.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Ramona Chrisohou's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Family Doctor. I've been with her for over 20 years."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love having Dr. Chrisohou as my family doctor. I can't remember how long I've been with her but she is so helpful and knowledgeable. She has a great bedside m..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chrisohou is the BEST doctor for me and I feel so blessed to call her mine. Our family has been blessed from her service for 15 years. She has been so ama..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chrisohou has been my GP for 20 years and I feel blessed and grateful. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. Over the years, I have had two he..."

May 7, 2015