Ratings for Dr. Ramona Chrisohou

Dr. Chrisohou is one of the finest Doctors that I have met! She is very caring, attentive to detail and remembers all of the names of our family. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Chrisohou has been my family doctor for years, since I was a teen; I am now almost 34. She is probably the most patient, kind, sincere PERSON I have ever met, let alone the fact she is my doctor (I'm blessed)! She takes the time to LISTEN; she is never in a rush. She is gentle, sweet, knowledgeable, and above all else -- compassionate. I can never say enough good things about her to others.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I love Dr Chrisohou. She has been my family's physician for over 20 years. I agree with all the positive things that are said about her and more.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been Dr. Chrisohou's patient for almost 20 years. In that time, I have not met another doctor that can match her knowledge, empathy, bedside manner and diagnostic skills. I have complex medical needs and have never felt rushed when seeing her. She has spent additional time to address all of my concerns on days when she is not working in the office. Her staff have been at the clinic for as long as she has, which I think speaks volumes to their loyalty and recognition of excellent physicians. The people in the 'front lines' are very professional and competent, which some reviewers confuse with 'rudeness', but they are simply handling a very busy practice while trying to provide the best service for each and every patient. Dr. Chrisohou and the front desk staff have displayed amazing compassion and respect every time I have called, am distressed, or need additional information and/or reassurance. I am very grateful to be able to access the medical care offered in Alberta, but am particularly thankful that I have such an amazing family physician and the staff that are the Family Health Clinic.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Excellent Family Doctor. I've been with her for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I love having Dr. Chrisohou as my family doctor. I can't remember how long I've been with her but she is so helpful and knowledgeable. She has a great bedside manner and takes the time to explain everything. I'm blessed to have a family doctor like her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou is the BEST doctor for me and I feel so blessed to call her mine. Our family has been blessed from her service for 15 years. She has been so amazingly incredible in helping me with any issues I have had to face. She has given me her personal text information so I can text her with any concerns and has even called me from home on her off hours. This kindness and compassion is very hard to find. I hope our family will be lucky enough to enjoy her service for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou has been my GP for 20 years and I feel blessed and grateful. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. Over the years, I have had two health scares and she has taken the time to go through what is required and referred me to specialists. Some days she's a little more hurried than others, but if you need an emergency appt. her front desk staff will try their best to fit you in. Overall, she's a terrific doctor, and I get hives just thinking of the day when she decides to retire. When she had her own health scare a couple of years ago, I was terrified for her. But she's back and better than ever.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou has been our family doctor for over 18 years. I started going to her when she had just graduated medical school. She has been an amazing family physician. Her front receptionist that has been with her just as long, however, is extremely rude. In person or speaking to her on the phone makes no difference. Never a good morning or have a nice day. I cannot imagine having a business where this is the first and last person you see. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Incredible, amazing, compassionate, I could go on. Dr Chrisohou has been our familied Dr for 16 years now. She has been with us through every thing that life has thoruwn our way, birth, death, serious illness, always showing comapassion and empathy. I now live an hour away and never complain about hte drive to see her she is truly what being a physician is all about and should be proud of the job that she does. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011