Ratings for Dr. Bertha M. Olazabal

Office is small but the staff and Doctor were excellent. Once the Doctor is in everything gets moving. The office was very quick and efficient. The ladies working in the front and back are amazing

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Okay, so I went there for a regular check-up. I happen to get there early in the morning. I spent the whole day there. What's the point of making an appointment if when you get to the office the doctor does not respect the appointment list.She got there mid-day, 1 hour and a half later the girl in the front call me inside. I went inside the room, waited another good 20 minutes. By the time the doctor got my room she look at my chart and gave me a prescription for pills to buy and schedule me for next appointment. I didn't come back. This person needs to take a class on how to treat her patients. The right way, that is!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Has a genuine interest in the well-being of her patients. Great listener, at the same time very outspoken & informative. On a downside, tends to prescribe just for symptoms, as oppose to the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Bertha M. Olazabal's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Assurant