Ratings for Dr. Hugo N. Perez

Great and very knowledgeable doctor I had him as a doctor for my 3 kids for 12 years and every time they had a problem he sent them to a specialist but he explained what it was in detail he never took chances. The only problem is that you have to wait 2 to 3 hours in his office to see him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

This doctor has been taking care of our family since I was born. (22 years) And now my brother had his baby and he is being see by Dr. Hugo Perez as well. AMAZING doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

The staff is VERY RUDE, and you always have to wait a long of time (2 or 3 hours).

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Unfortunantely, this Doctor was not what we were told. His staff is extremely rude and always rushed. The Dr. is never on time even though his appts. start at 8 am he shows up when he wants. It can be 9 or 10. THan get ready to wait in a non sick room with sick kids because the parents and the staff dont follow the rules. My daughter was sick on 3 different occasions and I have gone 30- 45 minutes prior to closing time and was told to come back the next day or to go to the emergency room. I need someone reliable that I can trust to take care of my daughter anytime. I switched to pediatrics associates. Check them out they are well worth it. The staff and Dr's are excellent and you dont have to pay $15 in parking fees.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Hugo N. Perez's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)