Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Belcon

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!! He was so disrespectful he does have rude comments and when you do ask him a question he was very snobby and was not informative at all!! He shows no interest in patients

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This is the worst Doctors Office I've ever been too. After waiting 15 minutes for someone to open frosted sliding window to check me in, another patient in the waiting actually called the Dr's office to tell them that they had patients in their own waiting room. After finally getting the receptionist's attention, she proceeded to tell me that I needed a referral. I told her that my healthcare plan doesn't require referrals. In an angry tone, she replied "well we require them in this office". When I spoke to their off when I made the appointment, I asked if they needed a referral and they said "No". Behind the receptionists desk I over heard two staff members saying that the patient that called them from the waiting room had a lot of nerve. This was the most unfriendly, hostile and unprofessional environment I have ever seen. I walked out and never saw the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

This man has not business being in any medical practice and charging a fee. He does not deliver anything but rude comments. He shows he cares very little for anyone but himself. Stay away! Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I went to Dr Belcon because of swelling in my face, with other symptoms including sore feet. He chose to "treat" the sore feet and would not address the face swelling in spite of the history provided (CT scans, ENT Dr report etc.). He was with me for less than 5 minutes and did not provide any opportunity for questions. He was rude and abrupt, and to make matters worse, his office submitted the visit to Cigna as a 2008 versus 2009 event. When informed of the error, they resubmitted it as 2009 but didn't tell Cigna. (I have informed Cigna). This guy has no clue who his customer is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Michael C. Belcon's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1976)