Ratings for Dr. Arnoux Blanchard

Dr. Blanchard is okay but staff HORRIBLE! Front desk clerk acted annoyed to deal with patients, made a mistake on my chart and acted annoyed that I corrected her. When I came back for follow-up waited 45 minutes without explanation why and again she was annoyed that I would ask. Finally left in anger. Sent note to doctor complaining but never heard back. Finally was able to reach office manager "Ms. Jeezy" and she acted annoyed that I would bother her and was rude. I asked for my records which she did send so I will follow up with another doctor. Clearly this office does not want/can't handle new patients. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. If your blood pressure isn't high now it will be after you deal with this office. Dr. is okay but not worth dealing with his staff. Don't waste your time, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I have known Dr. Blanchard for almost ten years. I met him when he practiced at the Cleveland Clinic. He is now in private practice. Dr. Blanchard, IMO, is one of the few physicians that place the practice medicine well before the business of medicine. He is truly interested in the well being of the patient. I highly recommend him. He is also very personable and communicates openly and well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009