Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Dachs

Dr. Dachs is the man. Honest, caring, and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been with Dr. Dachs for what seems like forever and have referred many friends and family here as well. You would be hard pressed to find any dentist or doctor that cares more about his patients than Dr. Dachs and I do not say that about any other doctors that I visit.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Simply the best dental practice in Scottsdale hands down. I have been going to Dr. Dachs for years an d I would never go anywhere else (and yes unfortnately I have been to other dentists)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

The best dentist I have ever gone to. I've been seeing Dr. Dachs for about 7 years now, and he's awesome! I go to Dr. D because he is the best at what he does. That is the most important thing for me and his office staff is very nice. Dr. D does his job very well and that is what matters the most to me. It's very hard to find a good dentist now a days. Highly recommend this dentist if you are looking for a dentist that is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and gentle, unable to look me in the eye the entire visit. Office staff is A++. Made me feel uncomfortable, will not return for that reason only.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Great dentist, has helped my child & myself. Does not rush the treatment, staff is helpful too. I will return to him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

This dentist is a very low key, kind, gentle, smart (summa cume laude from Georgetown University)guy who is extremely honest. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006