Ratings for Dr. Eduardo T. Weiss

I had the Mohs surgery with Dr Weiss. He was very informative and kind, and his humor really helped me through the 4 hour experience. His work has healed up beautifully.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

After having for years skin problems, the only solution came when I started going with Dr Eduardo Weiss; he is the only one that I trust; he has the most advance technology in skin care , the top one in Mohs procedures, a very sensible person with his patients; he is going to be there for you for any question that you have.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

When my husband had a reaction to the drug Remicade that caused palmer pustular psoriasis, a condition that if not treated correctly causes the skin on your hands and feet to literally peel off in large thick pieces, he made an appointment with Dr. Weiss. It is a debilitating and painful condition. After waiting for over an hour, he was put in an exam room with Nancy Muskat, a physician's assistant, NOT a doctor. When my husband asked to see Dr. Weiss or any of the REAL doctors at the practice, she told him that they were all too busy with cosmetic procedures, and she was the expert in all types of psoriasis. Then she proceeded to prescribe expensive topical creams that are considered cosmetic and therefore not covered by insurance. Then she had the nerve to tell him to soak his hands and feet in salt water twice a day. The next day, he was able to get an emergency appointment with a REAL doctor, Dr. Barry Resnik, who prescribed a round of steroids followed by cyclosporine. The problem was solved permanently. Also, this woman will do minor surgical procedures in the office, and since she is NOT A REAL DOCTOR, I think this may be illegal. Dr. Weiss is negligent for employing this woman and letting her pass herself off as a doctor. She doesn't know what she is doing. If you want Botox, Dr. Weiss may be the man for you. Otherwise, go see a real dermatologist!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

great doc been struggling with my Rosacea for years and he had all the answers and tricks my skin has cleared tremendously and ive been doing a laser treatment for the redness on my face thats also made my skin flawless. his bedside manner and gentle touch A++++ Very happy pt I am !! (:

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

great surgeon had skin cáncer for few years and mohs surgery solve my problem

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I had a bcc removal done and the scar is bad, even 8 months out. When I tell people I had a mohs surgery done by a cosmetic surgeon they are shocked. I wouldn't recommend him based on my personal experience and results.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

This doctor is amazing! I recommend him to everyone interested in seeing a dermatology. The office staff could be more organzine, everytime I call, they leave me on hold forever, but I deal with it because I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008