Ratings for Dr. Juan A. Mantilla

Overall experience was EXCELLENT!!!!! Plenty of parking. Clean office/friendly staff. Wait time was only 20 minutes. Doctor is very nice and takes his time. I am very glad that I chose him for my general doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Mantilla has been my doctor for many years. I think he is fantastic. I agree that at times the wait has been long, but I have been there many times and the doctor has been on time. Nevertheless I don't complain about the wait because he is a good doctor and the only one who got my blood pressure under control

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Mantilla is actually very nice...if you can ever get in to see him. I think it is completely ridiculous to leave sick patients in the waiting room for over two hours, then put them in a room and close the door for another half hour! I am not sure there are too many people willing to wait that long to see a doctor. Unfortunately, they will probably lose patients because of this.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Second time at this office and i am pissed the hell off, more than TWO HOURS TO SEE A DOCTORS FACE, yes they are helpful and very professional but 2 hours just in waiting time, this is crazy, you will need to ask the Entire day off just to come here, its a Shame to have good doctors but a horrible Working system

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have been a patient for 8 years. Dr. Mantilla was a great doctor, that took the time with his patience, this year he seems to have lost his interest and the practice has became a factory. I have recommended over 10 people to the office and the feedback this year has been horrible. The office manager is supper sweet but they are unorganized and appts are not followed and you will need to wait hours before you can see the dr. I have been seeing Dr. Jimenez, he is a new Dr. He is the reason why I kept the same dr. He is great, takes his time to diagnose the issue and gives you advice to improve. You feel that he cares and not just collecting your money. The office overall is worth it because their advantage is the fact that the office does it all and you won't be sent to get tested elsewhere. They just need to get their act together and not let you wait for hours.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Fantastic doctor best staff in Miami ,explains everything takes time with patients mails results ,close to everything very nice

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Dr. Mantilla was recommended to us by another Dr. We are thirlled with Dr. Mantilla's care and compassion. He is EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

He is one of the best doctors in town. He pays good attentions and spends his time to his patient. Awesome Doctor

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I love my doctor but the wait time went from 15 minutes to over 2 hours all 4 times I visited the office this year.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

great doctor very nice explains everything. great staff!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Juan A. Mantilla's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1988)