Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Moraes

I will not go back to see Dr. Moraes because his office staff is incompetent. They never answer the phone or return calls. You call them for a prescription refill & they say they will take care of it but they don't. You have to call multiple times for a simple request & they do nothing. After 4 days waiting on them to call in the prescription I had to go into the office to get them to do it. They gave me an attitude when I was the one waiting 4 days for medicine I was out of. Believe me, if it was the other way around and they were waiting 4 days for a prescription they would not be happy. My dog gets better care and treatment at the Vet!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Moraes and his staff are absolutely the BEST!! You may have a wait but it is totally worth it. He is very caring and makes sure you understand everything before leaving. The phlebotomist is one of the best I have seen. The staff is caring and very efficient, I recommend any and everyone to come to this office.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Over charged on four appointments and then reported non payment for overcharges to the credit reporting agencies

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Moraes is a wonderful doctor and person. He is attentive and knowledgeable and not an alarmist! The staff is friendly and always willing to help. He makes himself available when necessary no matter the time of day or night. I have always received a return phone call in a timely manner. I recommend Dr. Moraes all the time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Both doctor and staff show remarkable lack of personal interest in patients' well-being. Never any follow-up. If you disappear for a long time, don't expect any calls from his office. Insists on expensive visits before he orders a refill for even routine, non-scheduled meds. Orders tests without consulting patient. Formerly did tests at low cost in his office; now he sends everything out to sloppy, expensive labs. Judging by the number of charts clearly visible, he treats far too many patients. Cannot think "outside the box." Satisfactory skills and knowledge, but not much more going for him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

This doctor is acceptable if you can actually speak to him. His medical assistants haven't a clue as to what is going on. Don't expect return phone calls. There is no follow up with this doctor, if he actually returns your call-he hangs up and then forgets about you. If you see him in the office same thing....orders tests or gives you meds and no follow ordered. I think this doctor needs to go back to med school 101.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

As a senior citizen, I have been a patient of several competent physicians over the years. Dr. Moraes gets my "top mark". He is an extremely knowledgeable and well informed diagnostician. He takes the time to explain his diagnosis and to answer your questions. You never get rushed. By the way, in prescribing medication, his first choice is always the generic (when available).

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Brian Moraes is a wonderful doctor. His demeanor is one that reminds you of an 'old-time' doctor. He is very sincere and concerned and is extremely knowledgeable. I was one on his first patients and I just love his office staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Amazing physician...I can't say enough about him. He is compassionate and committed to his patients. He is there whenever you need him. He spends time with you and makes sure you understand what he says, unlike the impersonal nature of most doctors these days. My family and I love him. Even my specialty doctors go to him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I find that this doctor only wants to find ways in which he can charge you extra above your copay. You never get a return call if message is left with his nurse. I had an issue that needed to be taken care quickly and I am still waiting for a return call. The doctor USED to be very compassionate. I would run the other way before using this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Brian C. Moraes's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)