Ratings for Dr. Bassam Sayegh

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Sayegh and his incredible staff. I underwent an open Nephrectomy with a Urologist (Not Dr. Sayegh), and due to my physical issues, had numerous complications following surgery. My physician sought out the assistance of Dr. Sayegh, and I will be eternally greatful for his help. His knowledge and skill were unsurpassed, and some serious issues were rectified. His attention after the surgery was incredible, and the assistants and nurses who also helped were truly stellar. In addition to his skill, he has a kind and friendly disposition and did way more than I have come to expect from a Surgeon in this day and age. He is a rare individual, who is able to combine his professionalism with human qualities and a great sense of humor. I will not hesitate to recommend him highly to family and/or anyone else who requires the services of a top notch surgeon. Dr. Sayegh, I can never thank you and your staff enough for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had an emergency appendectomy done by Dr. Sayegh and he is awesome! Not only is he very skilled at what he does, he has very good bedside manner, along with a great sense of humor. His office staff and nurses are excellent as well. I would surely trust my life in his hands again, should the need ever arise.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I read the other people's review on Dr. Sayegh and I am in shock! I found Dr Sayegh to be extremely professional and a perfect gentleman. The type of medical conditions that Dr Sayegh specializes in require delicacy and tact as well as knowledge and skills. The doctor and his office staffs provided me all the necessary information before and after my surgery. I am so glad i came to him for my surgery. I hardly experience any post surgery pain. He has healing hands.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Excellent Dr., I found him to be very good, funny, and did a great job with my surgery. Waited at his office for me to come in when i was referred and sent there by another Dr. Was after 5pm, I was in so much pain and he was very sympathetic and understanding of the fact i was going on vacation in a few days. Hopefully I never have the same problem but if i did i would go back to him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Doctor/surgeon Sayegh is the most ignorant doctor I have ever seen, very unprofessional, unexperienced, never shows up on time, never calls back, he is a complete idiot.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

STAFF: FRIENDLY,. HOWEVER, THE DOCTOR IS LACKING IN BEDSIDE MANOR AND SYMPATHY. THIS SCORE IS SOLELY BASED ON HIS FEMALE STAFF. HIS PERSONAL SCORE WOULD BE MUCH LESS.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009