Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Handal-Saca

I originally liked this Pediatrician for my 6-month old baby (even though the doctor was very dry/not so charming) because he was very helpful at the beginning. Our baby became sick with a minor common cold and he kept crying, so we decided it was best to take him to the doctor. My husband went with the baby to see doctor Handal-Saca and waited there for like an hour and a half. After waiting, the baby got worse with the crying and we got very worried. The doctor refused to see our baby because "he was crying too much!!!" . What kind of a Pediatrician refuses to check a 6-month old baby because he or she is crying too much???? Don't babies cry all the time when they feel sick? Aren't doctors and pediatricians supposed to be our care providers when we need them and even more so when our children need them? Our experience was very bad with this Pediatrician and I hope he never does this to any other family. Thank God my baby was not terribly ill and it was just a common cold. After that, we ended up taking him to Miami Children Hospital where he was treated with love and tenderness.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015