Ratings for Dr. David E. Yachter

We have been going to DrYachter for 3 years. I lost 70 pounds using his weight loss system. I fell off the wagon and gained most of the weight back. I plan on going back on the diet at Mod=days workshop. My wife developed Vertigo and went the traditional route to a MD who prescribed medications which only made her sick and didn’t resolve the vertigo. I suggested she go to Dr Yachter and after 3 adjustments within a week the Vertigo was gone. You go to the Doctor and Dennis regularly. You should take care of your spine as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Yachter and I have found them to be very professional, helpful and their seminars is just dynamic I learn something each and every time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I learn something every time I attend one of his seminars, his chiropractic adjustments are state of the art and the staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM ABSOLUTELY WORKS! A RECENT MONTHLY SEMINAR ON "FAT BURNING FITNESS" WAS OVER THE TOP WITH INFORMATION & WAYS TO BURN FAT. DR. YACHTER HAS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT HE SHARES FROM THE HEART. LIFE-CHANGING WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM AND EVERY STAFF MEMBER PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SUPPPORT.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

This is a Doctor of Chiropractic , par excellence. The practice is firmly rooted in Wellness. Dr. Yachter and his staff truly care about improving the life of their patients. They continually attempt to educate their clients and the community they serve in every aspect of Wellness. Whether it is chiropractic adjustments, diet, exercise, proper nutrition, encouragement, etc., you enter into a family that becomes life changing if you allow it. I have not felt better in 25 years.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Yachter's weight loss program really works and I lost 30lbs so far, he give free monthly seminars on various health topics and I learn something every time I go. Between that and the Chiropractic treatments I am becoming a new person. Support Staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

It is a pleasure to visit this office and I really get information that I can use during his free monthly seminars on different health topics. He truly seems to care about your health and helping you be the best you can be through chiropractic care and the knowledge he so generously gives out. Thank you to you and your staff. Shannon

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I attended Dr. Yachter's seminar on Diabetes. He was able to provide a lot of useful and important information in the given amount of time. Dr. Yachter made the seminar fun. His knowledge on the topic and overal heatlh is very impressive. You can tell that he cares deeply about people being healthy. I walked away encouraged and feeling like I can reach the goal set before me. Thanks so much for going above and beyond.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Very informative. Glad to attend as a guest and was very impressed. Heard things that I never knew before and will definitely apply to my way of living. Look forward to the next health seminar.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have just completed the wight loss program and have lost over 24 pounds. It was a great change in life for me to feel good again. I am also very impressed with his love for educating his clients on how we can improve ourselves to aviod future health problems. The staff is great and I look forword to a contiuned relationship with Elevation Health. Now my parents are joining me in the crusade to healthy happy body. Thank you Doctoer Yachter and staff. Joy

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. David E. Yachter's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL