Ratings for Dr. Gena Marshall

She is an unprofessional liar and a complete moron. I can prove all things I have said!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This doctor wont listen to what you have to say and she will not give you the help you need. She is is quick tempered not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

She just shouldn't be a doctor, end of story. She lacks in every aspect of what a doctor is and should be.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I wonder if this woman knows what she is doing. I never get an explanation of test results. She does not remember anything about my health even though I have been seeing her for years. Frankly she should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I have been her patient for a few years and dread it whenever I have to go. She's patronizing in her demeanour and has yet to be helpful with any of my concerns

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Marshall has been my doctor for over 10yrs. I have no complaints about her at all. She is very kind and a great listener . I think the other ' Raters' of her have been very unfair in their comments about her. I think the public is naive in how GP's are paid - that is to say, after GP's pays their taxes, overhead, insurance, accountant fees.....they make less than a teacher or a postal worker. Do GP's have to overbook patients..YES.... if they want to pay the rent and afford groceries. May I repeat be under NO ILLusion..doctors in NOva Scotia DO NOT make as much as doctors elsewhere and so have to see an exhaustive amount of clients per day to in order to eke out a living. That must surely be tiring for them too -remember doctors are 'people' before they are doctors. You 'Raters' are whining and complaining because your doctor doesn't pat your back and give you a lollipop- complainers like you are a good reason no doctors want to work in this God forsaken province. To reiterate, I have no complaints about Dr Marshall. I wouldn't trade her for a million bucks!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The worst doctor I have encountered in my 68 years .If you have read this far believe me I am in total agreement with others about her mannerisms and knowledge ! I even think she must have had some friends of hers put in the good reviews which are very few! Told me at one appt that if I couldn't feel my anterior parts at anytime to go to emergency right away! No explanation and no answer when I asked why as I wasn't there to see her about any internal bowel problems ?? I think she has a light that's burned out and should not have a license to practice medicine !!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This doctor has caused me a lifetime of distress. I have no more words...UGH! :(

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

OMG! Dr. Marshall needs to remove herself from practicing and get some medical attention herself! I waited yesterday for over 3 hours to get in for a prescription refill. The waiting room was beyond full, and she was walking back and forth down the hall really doing nothing, stops and gets pizza, which she rudely stops in front of the waiting room to eat. Then proceeds to go into a back room and look out the window for a few minutes. This is not acceptable. Her behavior concerns me! She then comes out to look at a sign the receptionist placed on the counter while she was away for lunch, and Dr. Marshall reads it out loud in front of everyone who is waiting to see her. When I finally got into see her she is not stable. Her whole mannerism is shaky and unfocused, even seemed confused at what she was suppose to be doing. This doctor needs to be investigated for the safety of many innocent people who put their faith in her!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

My last visit left me absolutely livid. I had booked an appointment for 330 and it was well after 6pm that I was finally seen. All the reception staff and other doctors had gone home by that point. I needed a prescription renewal for my psoriasis cream so I had no choice but to wait. When I finally got in, she cut me off while I was telling her why I was there and that I had a question that was unrelated. She refused to give me the prescription unless I could tell her the exact name, even though it was in my file that was open in front of her. When I finally got my prescription, I tried to ask my question and she lost it on me. It was a simple yes or no question - does she do children's vaccinations (because where I'm from in Alberta GP'so don't) - once she allowed me to ask it her mood changed and she seemed fine again. I have seen her 4 times and nothe one visit has been on time or decent, but this was by far the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017