Ratings for Dr. David E. Perloff

Staff was helpful with appointment setting, but non-caring and argumentative on follow up to schedule additional care. Wait times for the physician are occasionally excessive.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

No complaints, very good doctor and staff. Been going there for years.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

The Atmosphere is one of a clinic when you walk in. The wait time was ridiculous. Dr Perloff bedside manner was atrocious. I feel sorry for the staff. I will be looking for a new cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Perloff is a phenomenal cardiologist. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. However, trying to schedule an appointment over the telephone is ridiculous. I have been trying for the last week to schedule a stress test that Dr. Perloff told me to schedule after my last appointment. I have left four or five messages and have yet to have anyone call me back. I had to leave an additional message due to being out of my prescriptions and that was handled quickly and I received a call back to tell me the prescription had been called into my pharmacy. nothing yet on the stress test. Maybe this is part of the stress test, because I am definitely feeling stressed!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. David Perloff is the best Cardiologist on the planet. He is intelligent, technically savvy, patient, kind, a good listener, well spoken and he is a fit athlete. During my initial visit, Dr. Perloff invested hours into diagnosing my heart condition. He cares about his patients. He is a best-in-class physician and one of the best human beings I have met. I trust Dr. David Perloff with my ongoing heart health - and I trust him with my life. During the past month I have worked closely with his amazing staff (Raquel, Vanessa, Aura and Stephanie) and the ALL have cared for me like I was 'family.'

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I have been using Dr. Perloff for many years. His office staff has really gone down hill since he sold his soul to the North Broward District Devil. Now all communication is via the Auto Answer Service. The wait is long, ever being 1st on the list. Some times there is no place to sit. When making an appointment for the next 6 months, he seems to need a vacation 2 days before. But the office staff calls only once the day before to inform. Getting prescriptions filled is also a big problem. Now I know why his best Nurse went to another office... I guess I will follow ~

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

rude office staff, i would never go to him for an appointment

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

not happy.....going to switch cardio dco

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. David E. Perloff's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)