Ratings for Dr. Marcia C. Sasso

I started seeing Dr. Sasso a year and a half ago after I was in a car accident. She not only has helped relieve physical pain, but her knowledge reaches far beyond chiropractic medicine. She has educated me on nutrition and has helped treat other ailments with homeopathy. I am extreme grateful for the care I have received.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This doctor saved my life. I came in there with extreme anxiety, not digesting foods and with severe fatigue dehydration and insomnia. Dr. Sasso spent so much time with me, helping me with homeopathic remedies. She got me on a bone broth diet right away which helped me start digesting again which got me on the road to recovery. She was a great mentor as well. She is the sweetest doctor I have ever met. If it wasn't for this wonderful woman I don't know what would of happened to me. I felt my life hit rock bottom before I met her. Dr. Sasso you are the best!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Doc Sasso is the Best! I have been going to her for years and preferred her treatments before going to my PCP.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sasso for years and she has been great. She is very knowledgeable and has a great team to support her. I give her 5 stars for work.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I've been going to Dr Sasso 6+ years for various health issues. Her knowledge of "optimal health" goes far beyond chiropractic. She is a great source for treatment requiring something beyond or in addition to mainstream allopathic care. Her staff is excellent as well, great communication and follow up. You can sense she loves her work and is compassionate regarding her patients.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I first went to Dr. Sasso for a Workman's Comp claim. She was so caring, compassionate, and concerned for me and my recovery and well-being that I dropped my regular chiropractor. I have been seeing her for over three years now. I've had several chiropractors over a twenty year period and she is easily one of the two best I've ever had the privilege to be a patient of. (The other one I 'lost' when I moved from another state). The office has two late nights and is open on Saturday which helps when you have a busy schedule.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

I have been going to Dr Sasso for Chiropractic and Homeopathic treatments for about 6 years and she is awesome. Over the years, her treatments are consistently good. Its not often you come across a doctor who really cares. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

This doctor provides gentle and effective care and always tries to find a solution to my problem. The staff is caring and courteous and my experience has overall been positive.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

This is not your ordinary doctor. She truly cares about each patient and goes above and beyond to heal. I have been a patient for approximately 7 years and words cannot describe how wonderful this doctor is. I was in an accident and she guided me along the way for 2 years and asked that I follow her procedures step by step and to trust her and I did and I'm glad I did. She has a big heart and treats you like a person and not a number. Her staff is great and always does whatever it takes to accomidate each patient. I recommend her without a doubt to anyone looking for true healing and not a cover up from harmful medicines.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr.Sasso's for over two years. The quality of care is wonderful. She is kind, and always helpful. Appointments are juggled to get you in quickly if you are experiencing a problem. She is NOT your average Chiropractor, she is well versed in Homeopathy and Chinese Medicine as well. To be a patient of Dr. Sasso's is a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Marcia C. Sasso's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1983)

AARP
Phcs
Pioneer
Preferred Care
Principle Life Insurance
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Pyramid Life