Ratings for Dr. Phillip Cummings

Miraculous job with my hand. Highly recommended . He made me feel very comfortable and was actually very patient with me. I was scared to see him at first after ready all the horror stories but he was an exceptional surgeon who did exceptional surgery! I would recommend if you are looking to get better... he is not there to be your friend he is here to be your surgeon, and he will give 100% of himself.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Everyone on the staff (surgeon, check in, nurses, anesthesiologist, nurse anesthesiologist) was top notch. I was very nervous and it was clear that they were concerned and tried to put me at ease. The facility was clean and well organized. I would come back to this location in the future if the need arises.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Extremely rude and made me feel upset as a patient. Thought he was superior and my opinion didn't mean anything. I have medical issues which prevent me from being on certain medications he wanted to put me on. He got mad that he couldn't put me on what he wanted and was not willing to work with my situation. He didn't care and was understanding at all. Left there crying after the way he made me feel. No empathy at all toward patients with pre excisting medical conditions. Complelty rude and nasty wouldn't recommended him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I found dr cummings tobe extremely professional, highly competent & knowledgeable, and fixed my hand problem with ease and almost no pain to me. He gave me clear instructions before and after the surgery and I definitely recommend him to fix those problems in his areas of specialty. The outcome is what counts. Plus I like him. He has a dry sense of humor. Nice guy.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

THE BEST THIS COMES FROM THE OWNER OF STABLATHON THE WORLDS NUMBER ORGANIC MEDICINE FOR DEPRESSION, BI POLAR DISSORDER AND PSYCHOSIS AND AIDS

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

He should be a vet since he does not have people skills. Not simpatetic to his patients complaints. I have ever meet any doctor as rude as Dr Cummings.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Poor professionalism. The office staff is ridiculous. Once you wait 45 minutes, have a 3 minute meeting with the Dr., you have to WAIT for checking out. The lady at that desk is rude and tells you she'll get to you when she's ready - with attitude! As for Dr. Cummings, I have been to him 4 times now in the last 2 months for the same thing that should be done! Instead he said to come back AGAIN. He's full of it and just wants his co-pay to pay his surly desk attendant and my insurance to bill high amounts for his poor work. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

He is know for not being very friendly, but he is extremely competent. If you are looking for a friend, he is not your guy. If you are looking for the best doctor to fix your problem, he is definately your man. I was told that my broken hand could only be fixed with surgery by two doctors. That meant opening my hand up and stitching it back up after the surgery. Dr. Cummings fixed my broken hand without opening my hand up. He set the bone in place so well, it was very difficult to tell where the break in the bone was on the xray when it was healed. Excellent work! If you do what he tells you. You will get along fine.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Very good surgeon, however Dr. Cummings has no people skills. He's arrogant, and rushes his patient's out of his office without answering their concerns.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Phillip Cummings's Credentials

• Spanish

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL