Ratings for Dr. Biljana Baskot

Previous posters are correct - front desk staff is rude, abrasive and dismissive. Dr. may be good, but can't get past the complaining about billing, ACA, insurance companies.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Upon each visit to Dr. Baskot from Feb - Sep I would explain that I was feeling fatigued and my libido was in decline. My testosterone in Feb was measured at 765. She would not order any tests to investigate this problem. She would only check my iron levels each month as I have iron overload. I eventually became impotent. Still no investigation. I decided to see a urologist and an enso and insisted my testosterone be rechecked. It was measured at 54. My endo diagnosed me with secondary hypogonadism. I will now never be able to father children. My last 2 visits I was feeling severe fatigue and depression. She was upset that I saw the endo and urologist. Said she was in charge. But she failed to do any follow up. My last visit she said "I'm tired of the drama" and "I've known people who've lost both testicles" implying that they weren't depressed about it so I shouldn't be. She was incredibly mean, rude, and investigative. I stood up and walked out mid visit. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Front desk woman is SO rude and has an attitude she also answers the phone to make appointments and I dread going there or calling to make appts having to deal with her. Dr is good however the last few visits she complains about bills and money which I felt was completely unprofessional. I am on the fence about continuing to go there.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been under Dr. Baskott's care since year 2002. She is a most knowledgeable caring doctor, she takes all the time needed for your examination, you will never feel rush and you will leave her office confident you had the best of care, she will never hesitate to call you at home if needed, the first front office is rude but please it is worth the effort just to be under her care. I love Dr. Baskott.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I walked in a patient and walked out a trapped slave with anxiety issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Moved to Dr. Baskot's office after my previous PCP for over 10 years became inattentive and unavailable. Dr. Baskot is well educated, diverse and perceptive. I have never waited even 5 minutes in the waiting area and usually am taken to exam when I arrive. Dr. Baskot's examination is thorough and she focuses on treatment as necessary, rather than a wait-and-see (or shot-gun) approach. I appreciate the time she spends with me and also the fact that she actually engages in a conversation to gather specifics regarding my issues. Her manner is pleasant and her diagnosis / treatment specific. I am glad that I found her office and can see why she consistently receives the highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Billie as my primary care physician for over 10 years. She has always been on time for me which has impressed me greatly. She is caring but is very straightforward in her personality. She is very thorough with testing but does not over test. She is willing to discuss different points of view for example: she recommended me to another Dr. for an exam, after I met with the other Dr. I decided, for a number of reasons, the exam was not necessary at this time, i was able to discuss this with Dr. Billie giving good reasons for my decision and felt that she listened and respected MY decision to not have the procedure at the time. I understood her reasons for wanting it and agreed that if certain symptoms became present I would go forward with the exam. The Dr./patient relationship is a collaboration and as a patient we have to be our own best advocate. She respects my time and my own opinion about my body. She gives her opinion and reasons and leaves it at that.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

This morning my wife terrible welcome in your office. The receptionist at this office think that she has a permission to teach everybody about how to live. Instead of being helpful she speak rude and not polite at all. Terrible! She couldn't stand it and left without visiting the doctor. So bad when probably good doctors losing customers because of unfriendly staff in the office! They make no effort to make me feel special. I don't think they appreciate my loyalty to them. I had to wait a while after I arrived for my appointment. The staff didn't even keep me updated about how much longer it would be. Just a warning, they do not adhere to the customer is always right policy no matter what the situation is. They never listen to customers complaints and argue with them instead of trying to correct the situation. That's just bad business. We got a good references from Gastroenterology Institute about you but didn’t expect to meet such unfriendly staff.

Submitted August 22, 2011

This doctor is knowledgeable, understanding and listens!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Biljana Baskot's Credentials

• Univ Of Sarajevu, Med Fak, Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina (Grad. 1982)

AARP