Ratings for Dr. Bradley Pollock

Doctor pollock is a very knowledgeable very helpful and truly caring doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Best paediatrician in Winnipeg! Will go above and beyond to help! He called us at home on a sunday night to tell me results for my child's tests. Will send my other children there!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I was mortified with Dr.Pollock's mannerism with my daughter, he was so rough with her, jerking her head around. He seemed like he was in a rush, and not listening to us. He was punctual but our appointment was at 8:20 am.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

DR.POLLACK is an awesome doctor i wish he worked with adults as well. he treats u respect dignity in a holistic way great doc..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Took forever to get in, even with an appointment. Appointment itself seemed so rushed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Although I don't have much experience with pediatricians, I don't like him. I always feel rushed. I have twins and told they were teething and asked how I can help them in pain, hr said they rnt in pain while teething and just to give them toys to detract them. He didn't give me a prescription for one of my son's very bad leg rash. Not impressed all around

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

We love Dr Pollack. He is thorough and knowledgeable and answers all of our questions. He referred our son for allergy testing right away when I had concerns but doesn't make small concerns into a big deal or immediately suggest medication. I love his attention to detail and despite being a very busy doctor, he remembers our boys. One thing that I always enjoy about our visits is that Dr Pollack speaks to our boys (aged 2 and 5) age appropriately. It is obvious that he loves kids. Regarding his parenting and dietary advice, I appreciate the information, follow as much as I can and always try to remember that I have plenty to learn. He always has our boys best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My children love him. They aren't afraid to discuss anything with him and they even get excited to go to the drs just to see him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr.Pollock was our pediatrician. We found him to always be overbooked so that we would end up waiting in the waiting area for at least an hour. His staff was slow to or did not return phone calls at all. When my child had an issue and needed an appointment asap, I was told to call back in the next couple days for cancelations. Ridiculous. Dr. Pollock himself was ok, but his bedside manner with my child wasn't great. We now see my GP and our experience is much better.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Bradley Pollock MD has been my daughters pediatrician for her entire life. He is knowledgeable and caring. Has always been by our side when we had problems early on and is always ready and willing to help. One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Thank you Dr. Pollock for your dedication to your patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011