Ratings for Dr. Bradley Pollock

We have had Dr.Pollock for just about three years as our pediatrician. Every time we see him it gets worse and I leave feeling very upset. He has the worst bedside manner, pulling my sons pants down roughly and ripping diaper off. I feel like he's violating him. He doesn't explain to my two year old what he's doing, just rips his pants off. It makes me very uncomfortable. After he gives a vaccination he points to cotton balls and bandaids and says help yourself. That is super inappropriate. He is always rushed and very distracted. When we ask questions I feel he doesn't listen to what I'm saying. I have to repeat myself many times to get an answer. I will be finding a new pediatrician very soon. I feel he doesn't take my concerns seriously. He's very nonchalant about everything.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

When my son was born Dr. Pollock was assigned to him in the NICU. The nurses advised that we should keep him as our child's physician because he was the best in the city. I am glad we took the recommendation. I agree with one of the previous ratings that he is not there for chit chat or to be a buddy - he is there to care for your child and he has a very busy day. However, I have never felt like he brushed away any concerns I have ever had nor does he overlook anything. That is what you want for a pediatrician - he is smart, forward thinking and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Doctor pollock is a very knowledgeable very helpful and truly caring doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Best paediatrician in Winnipeg! Will go above and beyond to help! He called us at home on a sunday night to tell me results for my child's tests. Will send my other children there!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I was mortified with Dr.Pollock's mannerism with my daughter, he was so rough with her, jerking her head around. He seemed like he was in a rush, and not listening to us. He was punctual but our appointment was at 8:20 am.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

DR.POLLACK is an awesome doctor i wish he worked with adults as well. he treats u respect dignity in a holistic way great doc..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Took forever to get in, even with an appointment. Appointment itself seemed so rushed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Although I don't have much experience with pediatricians, I don't like him. I always feel rushed. I have twins and told they were teething and asked how I can help them in pain, hr said they rnt in pain while teething and just to give them toys to detract them. He didn't give me a prescription for one of my son's very bad leg rash. Not impressed all around

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

We love Dr Pollack. He is thorough and knowledgeable and answers all of our questions. He referred our son for allergy testing right away when I had concerns but doesn't make small concerns into a big deal or immediately suggest medication. I love his attention to detail and despite being a very busy doctor, he remembers our boys. One thing that I always enjoy about our visits is that Dr Pollack speaks to our boys (aged 2 and 5) age appropriately. It is obvious that he loves kids. Regarding his parenting and dietary advice, I appreciate the information, follow as much as I can and always try to remember that I have plenty to learn. He always has our boys best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My children love him. They aren't afraid to discuss anything with him and they even get excited to go to the drs just to see him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014