Ratings for Dr. Bradley Pollock

If your child has something seriously wrong, Dr P is not going to miss it like a general practitioner might. He is super experienced and smart. Of course he is busy...but always has squeezed us in within s few days if I had a serious concern. The nurses at the hospital said they always cross their Ts and dot their Is when Pollack is the Doctor and that’s the kind of dr that I want. Some people rate him low because he is efficient. If u want chit chat over a boo boo then go elsewhere. I think Dr Pollack has been wonderful for our 4 kids going back to 1990s.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I absolutely love dr pollock. He is very informative, good with the kids. He is also very direct and lets you know what needs to be done. Usually on time and calls back within a few hours

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Pollock is great , if I could ever reach him. When you leave your number , you don't get called back and when you get his receptionist on the phone she seems to give a tone like she's bothered you called. I seriously can not get should ofbthem via phone!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

He's incredibly thorough and I'm happy to have him as my daughters physician. His receptionist is extremely rude and belittles me when I call the office. He really needs to hire a new receptionist...

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr pollock is great!! He listens to my concerns very easy to talk to. Every time I call the receptionist is friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I agree 100% the receptionist is super rude. Dr pollovk is very thorough but he needs to change his receptionist ASAP

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Outstanding doctor. I bring all my foster children to him. Most thorough, respectful and competent physician that I have had contact with.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

He is harsh and rough with my newborn. End up crying until on our way home. I feel sorry for my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great doctor and a human being. Always answer my questions with respect and care. My children like coming to see him and he relates to them very well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was not surprised to see that the latest rating mentions Dr pollock's receptionist as rude. Each time I have called to make an appointment, I am left feeling belittled and as though I am completely inconvieniencing her. Upon meeting Dr pollock, I found him to be very knowledgable and reasonable with my children, however am seriously considering asking my family dr for a referral to a different ped just to avoid interacting with this woman again. My mother attended one of our appointments and had the same feeling, we have discussed making a formal complaint because of our treatment from her! It's a shame for Dr Pollock because I feel that he is thorough and far more compassionate than the lady who is essentially the face of his service.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017