Ratings for Dr. Bradley Pollock

He is harsh and rough with my newborn. End up crying until on our way home. I feel sorry for my daughter.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Great doctor and a human being. Always answer my questions with respect and care. My children like coming to see him and he relates to them very well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I was not surprised to see that the latest rating mentions Dr pollock's receptionist as rude. Each time I have called to make an appointment, I am left feeling belittled and as though I am completely inconvieniencing her. Upon meeting Dr pollock, I found him to be very knowledgable and reasonable with my children, however am seriously considering asking my family dr for a referral to a different ped just to avoid interacting with this woman again. My mother attended one of our appointments and had the same feeling, we have discussed making a formal complaint because of our treatment from her! It's a shame for Dr Pollock because I feel that he is thorough and far more compassionate than the lady who is essentially the face of his service.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

At first, Dr. Pollock was okay, now he’s gotten better/nicer, hands down, his receptionist is terrible. She’s rude!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Was a great listener and treated my son like a prince.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Brilliant physician. Took the time to help me deal with my sons psych issues, which many others have dismissed. Also diagnosed my daughter with rare genetic disease allowing for quick intervention. Very happy to have Dr. Pollock as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very rude and uncomfortable doctor. Offices are unorganized and messy. I brought my 3 year old son in with suspected strep throat (as I had strep at the time, ive had it multiple times and I know how uncomfortable it is) he didn't want to do a throat swab as he said "everyone has a bit of strep all the time" .. whatever that means. I requested a throat swab 3x until he finally gave in.. surprise surprise, strep throat, antibiotics were needed. He is quite scatterbrained and might actually need ADHD meds himself.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

We have had Dr.Pollock for just about three years as our pediatrician. Every time we see him it gets worse and I leave feeling very upset. He has the worst bedside manner, pulling my sons pants down roughly and ripping diaper off. I feel like he's violating him. He doesn't explain to my two year old what he's doing, just rips his pants off. It makes me very uncomfortable. After he gives a vaccination he points to cotton balls and bandaids and says help yourself. That is super inappropriate. He is always rushed and very distracted. When we ask questions I feel he doesn't listen to what I'm saying. I have to repeat myself many times to get an answer. I will be finding a new pediatrician very soon. I feel he doesn't take my concerns seriously. He's very nonchalant about everything.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

When my son was born Dr. Pollock was assigned to him in the NICU. The nurses advised that we should keep him as our child's physician because he was the best in the city. I am glad we took the recommendation. I agree with one of the previous ratings that he is not there for chit chat or to be a buddy - he is there to care for your child and he has a very busy day. However, I have never felt like he brushed away any concerns I have ever had nor does he overlook anything. That is what you want for a pediatrician - he is smart, forward thinking and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Doctor pollock is a very knowledgeable very helpful and truly caring doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016