Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Miller

Saved my sons eyes! Love this Dr. Miller! Staff is awesome and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Waited over two hours. Then was forgotten for 30 min. After drops were in eye. Office staff was rude and condescending. Will find a new doctors office !!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Quite possibly the best Pediatric physician I've ever dealt with. Dr. Miller was amazing with my 8 month old son. He continued to be a supportive, caring physician even after my child's case had to be referred to a different type of specialist. Both Dr. Miller and his Office Manager, Shannon were always available to answer any questions I had about my sons procedures not to mention helping to ease my nerves! I highly reccomend him and his staff to anyone looking for a Pediatric Opthamologist .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

This is the only Doctor that can get my specail needs girl to answer his vision questions,he informed me of a condition that other doctors didn't address.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Miller and his staff were very nice and punctual. The only negative was his attitude. He was a litle rude to my daughter who is only 2 and seemed to be in a hurry. He was knowledgeable and on time, but he seemed a little arrogant at times.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Bruce A. Miller's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente