Ratings for Dr. Lorne Hurst

This is the first Dermatologist, to get to bottom of my skin issues, great help to me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I do not even know how to describe the visit. There are not adequate words to relay the rudeness and complete lack of empathy towards a patient. Talked so fast and demanded answers just as prompt to the three or so questions he asked. One of which was why my physician referred me to him and why I was being investigated for a certain type of illness. I wouldn’t know about his knowledge, when he wasn’t being abrupt with me, he spent the entirety of the two minute visit talking clinic to the two interns with him. Seemed to have no interest in my issue as I wasn’t presenting as he assumed I would. Made me feel like I was wasting his time. I’m sorry, I never asked to see him so don’t take it out on me. I’m sorry the lesion I had for 5 months finally healed before I could see him. I’m sorry I didn’t present to him as needing his care as much as my doctor believed I did. I don’t think this man is capable of understanding how damaging to some people his unkindness is. I’m not an idiot, I work in the health industry and would never dream of treating workers or clients the way he does. Epic failure in professionalism. I don’t ever rate physicians but this experience was like nothing I had ever had to endure before. I would not see him again.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Was extremely rude, and almost pushed me out the door. He seems upset the he had not received the referral letter from my family dr., and that I had received an appt. so quickly when he said some people in his waiting room had to wait 6-7 months. Neither of these circumstances were within my control, so I did not deserve to be treated with such disrespect. He barely looked at my skin problems, and dismissed them as age related. I will never go back to see such an unpleasant, and disrespectful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Been under his care for many years. No more than 15 min wait at any appointment. Been very proactive about my ongoing care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great, right to the point, very accessible. Was a little rushed but I got in in 5 days and waited 15 minutes. Extreme case of poison ivy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very determined to find a solution my my long standing issue. Nice guy. A bit quirky but very good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Good doctor but he is not pucntual at all. Be prepared to wait at least an hour to see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Good experience! I had to take my young child for a treatment, he was friendly, kind, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was referred by my family doctor to Dr Hurst. He was very friendly, took the time to explain things to me and answered my questions. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I haven't had any problems or concerns about him. Over all nice, helpful and answers my question in a good manner but I cannot say he is really punctual.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017