Ratings for Dr. Lorne Hurst

Been under his care for many years. No more than 15 min wait at any appointment. Been very proactive about my ongoing care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great, right to the point, very accessible. Was a little rushed but I got in in 5 days and waited 15 minutes. Extreme case of poison ivy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very determined to find a solution my my long standing issue. Nice guy. A bit quirky but very good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Good doctor but he is not pucntual at all. Be prepared to wait at least an hour to see him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Good experience! I had to take my young child for a treatment, he was friendly, kind, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I was referred by my family doctor to Dr Hurst. He was very friendly, took the time to explain things to me and answered my questions. I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I haven't had any problems or concerns about him. Over all nice, helpful and answers my question in a good manner but I cannot say he is really punctual.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Although you can end up waiting for up to 1/2 hr - 3/4 hr in the waiting room to see him. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel rushed to get out so he can see his next patient. He is very knowledgeable in his field and therefore provides you with excellent care, explaining everything to you so that you don't walk away with questions unanswered. I have recommended him to both friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Waited 8 months for an appointment that last 90 seconds. Did not examine me at all. Asked me three questions about why I was there and said come back in six months. Complete waste of time. Won't be going back and will let my family doctor know as well

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Love him! Knows his stuff and answers all my questions. Always on time and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017