Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Woolery

Wonderful Doctor and Staff. Very attentive to the patient and awesome with children. Dr. Woolery is never quick to diagnose and always makes sure that he knows for sure, exhausting every resource he has before concluding. Just an amazing place to call my families doctor!!!! We LOVE Dr. Woolery!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Wonderfully patient, experienced & knowledgeable in a multitude of areas. Especially good with children. My daughter has seen him for primary health needs since birth. Puts her at ease. Shows patients respect, as well as the families. Great listener.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Wollery almost killed my daughter.He failed to treat her for her life threating condition.She was in heart failure and he told me that she noithing was wrong with her that it was all in my head.Thank God we took her to another doctor who sent us to the specialits she need to see.She is doing great now.I WOULD NOT recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

I have had Dr. Woolery as my sons physician since his birth. My wife and I are completely saticfied with his service and recommend everyone we know to see him. Our son really likes Dr. woolery and looks forward to seeing him. He is always helpfull and we can call him anytime for advise.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2006

Dr. Wollery was just shy of being completely responsible for the demise of a patient. He showed no interest or compassion for the patient, and seemed only to be intersted in collecting the insurance pay off for his (non)services. The patient(in a Coshocton Health Care facility)ended up with life threathing wounds, pnemonia, and a severe (13 days) case of diarreaha,without ever being looked at by Dr. Woolery!!!! Unless you are stranded on a desert island, with ONLY Dr. Woolery, I would never reccomend that you willingly seek him for phisical assistance!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2005

Dr. Michael D. Woolery's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Zanesville, OH