Ratings for Dr. Mohsen A. Rashdan

Ellen's doctor and he has a very caring staff.. I fully recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist that actually takes the time to listen to you

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I chose the Dr based on the positive reviews as read below. Turns out to be my worst experience in my life with any medical office. Greed, rude, unfriendly. I question the medical necessity of proceedures orders for me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was a patient several years ago, before I moved out of State.. I recently came back to The area and was very excited that when I phoned Dr. Rashdan's office he takes my insurance.. I went there yesterday as well f I had never left same faces.. It was great catching up on our life's. The best cardiologist and a wonderful staff..

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I found not only the doctor knowledgable but his staff very helpful.. I have been going to this doctor for over 12years. I would recommend his office to anyone..

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

The Md seems very reasonable and knowledgeable, a good man he seems, but first you need to deal with a sea of idiots in the office especially the office manager Dawn; she is more preoccupied in exercising her power than in helping patients.Even when she's wrong she must be always right, yep . . . you know the type.Too bad ! ! the Dr. is a good Dr it seems. I'm just not going back to find out that's all folks find a good Cardiologist that surrounds himself with good people, good attitude, willing to help and positive. My two cents. I found another Cardiologist in the Area, Dr Cowley he is just wonderful and his office people is always courteous and have a very professional attitude.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Mohsen A. Rashdan's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1975)