Ratings for Dr. G.J. Kriek

Very old fashioned doctor. Very cold, and very smug. You can tell he wants to get you out of there as soon as possible so he can make more money by seeing more patients. Books you for unessesesary follow up appointments just to get money. WOULD NOT RECCOMEND.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I liked him from when he was in Fort Qu'appelle. A no nonsense doctor who prescribes exercise, living, eating health consiously . A doctor who doesn't overmedicate. Try finding another with his qualifications these days.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Poor Doctor. Out of touch with modern medicine. Misdiagnosed me on two occasions. Also gave me a treatment plan that is no longer recommended by pharmacists. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Quick, thorough, and punctual. I have never had a GP that was all three of those qualities.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Awesome, practical, respectful, direct. Very grateful my past GP turned me over to Dr. Kriek when he retired 20 years ago

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Great doctor, you won't go wrong with him - straight forward and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

The people giving him a low rating are the ones who run to the doctor for a sniffle and want a prescription in 2 minutes. If you live an unhealthy lifestyle he will tell you to smarten up. He is quite funny and if you want a doctor who will help you go see him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Misdiagnosis of a patient could have been severe , life threatening

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Kriek has been my family Dr. since he took over Dr. Walter's practice. I have found him to be very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. He may come across as cold at first he's actually quite a humorous fellow if you talk to him a bit. He's never been reluctant to refer me to a specialist if need be. All these people on here commenting on how "cold" he is - he's a doctor, not your Mom. If you want hugs and kisses, go home.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I had several urinary tract infections (like 10) and was seeing him one a month for these uti. He never once referred me to a specialist. Be careful, he does not like to refer to specialist. I should have seen a specialist. I had blood in my urine.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010