Ratings for Dr. Norman Minars

great doctor. staff was nice. was actually seen at my appointment time!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Norman Minars, while very knowledgeable, was not helpful at all and is the perfect example of a doctor who wants to get in and out fast without really giving any extra attention to the patient. I paid 100$ for him to look at me for 2 minutes and leave, even after I asked for a full body check-up. He did not fulfill my expectations and I am never returning back to this doctor, and I would advise you to do the same

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Great doc. Great office. Got in quick and was seen on time..

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing him since I was a kid. They get me in quick, the staff is nice, and he sees me on time. I wouldn't go anywhere else. (and he returns phone calls the few times i have had to call him!)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I truly feel that this doctor just want to make quick money out of his patients. Observe how much time he spend with you next time you are in his office

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I was in his office for about a minute. He asked me 3 questions which were not related to my condition. Wrote me prescription for cream and left the room. Never even put on a pair of gloves to check my face or hands. Terrible..

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

This doctors office works in a very timely manner. I saw the doctor just a few minutes after my appointment was scheduled. The staff was very helpful and friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This offie is the "Elite" in my book. I am a third generation patient with my son being the fourth, what professionals. The old saying is you pay for what you get. Well their cost is no different than any other office with the exception of them treating you like family (NOT A BAD QUALITY). The billing manager even helped me fight my insurance company adn I won. A office that runs on time with same day appointments. Doctor's and their staff. Especailly at this office are "THE ELITE". I referr them to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Great derm. I have been seing him for 20 years. My whole family sees him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

exactly what was needed to treat my acne...great staff and extremely punctual. in and out in 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Norman Minars's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

"Minars Dermatology" is a state of the art dermatology office in Hollywood, Florida since 1975. Male and female doctors are all board-certified MD dermatologists. We see children and adults for medical, surgical, cosmetic, and laser dermatology. We have special expertise in laser dermatology, skin cancer, and acne, and our doctors are assistant professors in dermatology at the University of Miami School of Medicine where they teach dermatology to residents each month. We have a nice staff, nice doctors, and will see you on time. Immediate appointments are often available.

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1971)

• Skin cancer