Ratings for Dr. Orlando J. Leon

He delivered my daughter nearly 13 years ago. He was amazing, caring, and nurturing. Now .. he greets you with his back and continues to talk to you this way. I don't know what has happened to him but I left his office because 1. Office staff is terrible 2. Leon just isn't the same Dr I once knew .

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

He delivered my First Daughter in 2011, and now is going to do the same for my second Daughter. This doctor is to the point, which is what I find a lot of people complaining about but he will not waste your time. He is very busy, and through his day with humor some find to be offensive. If you are not super sensitive to his humor he is an awesome doctor that does what is needed, quickly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I had both of my kids with him via c-section and i can tell you that its was the best experience with both. i have been with him for over 10 years and he is very to the point. I was moving out of Miami and stayed just to have my second child with DR. Leon. He did my c-section with my second baby in 5 minutes thats how quick and efficient he is. Best OBGYN by far!! the wait can be long but it is worth it. Good Luck!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This doctor and staff do not care about there patients. It all amount the money only. Made a 27 week prengent women come in to the office and then tell her the doctor refuses to see her because I her husband was rude to them on the phone for not verifying the insurance before her office visit and telling her not to come in yet until they verified coverage 30 mins before her appointment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had my daughter with him 7 years ago and looking his number up for a friend just saw these reviews which are ridiculous to me this doctor is amazing i had two other children with another obgyn which by far didn't fill his shoes he is great funny very nice he takes his time with his patients explains everything without being in a rush will respond as many calls as you make i remember my daughters pregnancy was far different from my sons and I recall 4 visits to er which i was seen solely by him labor was a breeze he has a great vibe that allows you to be at ease and relaxed would recommend him anyyyyyy timeeeeee

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF! ONLY DOCTOR IN MIAMI YOU CAN REACH ON HIS CELL PHONE.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I agree with the person before. This doctor has horrible bedside manners, and you're just an "object" to him. Doesn't care about your feelings and worse yet, doesn't really care if the baby could be in jeopardy. He will not give you the respect, time, nor caring that women need, especially when they are pregnant. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. Ladies beware !!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Doctor leon had Bad bedside manners ,you will be treated like an item in a factory

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

In my case he was amazing I loved him, always joking and anytime i had a question he would explain it in a way i could understand it, my c-section was done in 10 mins , my daughter is a super healthy girl and my scar cant even be seen. I really loved him n would recomment him to all my friends and family 5 of my friends and 3 of my cousins had their kids with him and have the same experience tht i do

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

He is very good and Knowledge I been with him for 25 years compare to other doctors I had hi is the best I recommend to all my friends and they all happy wit him

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Orlando J. Leon's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)