Ratings for Dr. Victor V. Cachia

Dr.Cachia is the very best podiatrist i have ever gone to. He saved my toe from amputation, by using a special Santyl Ointment and antibiotics to reduce swelling and employ an advanced delicate cutting the tendon using a micro knife.to extend the toe to it's proper natural length. The healing process immediately began and i continue to have a full recovery.healing my toe. He has done this procedure many times! I 'M elated with the saving of my toe ! Dr. Cachia is the best Dr. For any foot & ankle problem bar none !!! Tom Battaglia...

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Cachia is the best! I can not thank him enough for taking such great care of not only myself but my mom. My mom suffered a severe ankle fracture and his care went above and beyond. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, bedside manner is excellent, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Cachia also cured my toenail fungus. I use to be so insecure about my feet and I no longer have to be. He feels like apart of our family now. Thank you for everything Dr. Cachia!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Victor Cachia is an incredible Podiatrist and Surgeon! He corrected a lifelong running/sports injury with such proficiency that an internationally, well-known surgeon at Vanderbilt admired his work, saying, "That's the best work I've ever seen." Dr. Cachia is not only a terrific Surgeon, he's a caring, conscientious human being! He listens and is easy to talk to. Thanks, Dr. Cachia! Rose Mugford

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Cachia and his team at Aloha foot and ankle really helped me out. As a working student I lost my health care coverage when they raised their prices to 3x what I had been paying before. I badly fractured my foot and was referred to doctor Cachia by another doctor friend. Doctor Cachia went above and beyond helping me with both costs as well as doing an outstanding job by finding a third hidden fracture in my foot that both X-ray technicians as well as MRI technicians had missed. If you are looking for a good and honest podiatrist he is my first suggestion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Cachia is an excellent Dr. I had bunions repaired as well as bone correction. The outcome was excellent. He always spends quality time with each office visit. The office staff is excellent as well. They are all very patient and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I'm so grateful for Victor V. Cachia and his team Steve and James. I went in with a 15 year foot problem hesitant to do anything about it. I told Victor I wanted to do the surgery without opiate pain meds and he assured me that was totally workable. I had bunion removal with two sections of my big toe realigned. Two screws to set the bones and about a 4 to 5" incision. I tell you that because I feel that the pain should be greater than it is. But my pain level is at a 2 if that. Ibuprophin takes that away just fine. Thank you DR Cachia for making this time in my life an easy one.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Cachia corrected a problem I was having with my little toes on both feet. I had a minor surgery done on both feet. I had little to no pain after the surgery. My results are excellent. Two months post treatment and I am back to full use of my feet. I run and attend a local gym with no problems. I am very happy I chose to have dr. Cashia correct my problem. I loved Dr. Cachia and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable. James went out of his way to get the surgery set up in record time.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Cachia 10 years ago when I needed to have bunion surgery on both feet. Every part of that experience was very successful. Still after all these years, there has been no movement of that bone and no pain. I don't always recommend a doctor to people I know, but I have referred Dr. Cachia to many of my friends and acquaintances with bunion problems. (People remember in the past that this surgery was considered very painful and debilitating, or even worse, sometime done with negative results.) However, the people who have followed through with my recommendation come back to me and thank me for referring Dr. Cachia to them. Their surgeries were also very successful. I remember he always took the time needed for my appointments, explained thoroughly the procedure, is very personable, and generally a very kind and skilled doctor. Since that time, I have been to his office several times with other foot concerns and have always received the same quality care. His staff is also very friendly and seem very knowledgeable regarding their job responsibility. I highly recommend Dr. Cachia to anyone having a foot or ankle concern. He is truly a professional podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I came to Aloha Foot and Ankle with a serious pain in my left ankle and received excellent care. The problem required testing and MRI to determine the cause of the problem. This group goes out of their way to be helpful and they are compassionate. I would not hesitate to refer family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I had a problem with Dr. Cachia in that at times his mood was difficult didn't feel,lot of trust

Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Victor V. Cachia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp