Ratings for Dr. Mohamed S. Behairy

Very disappointed in the physician. First time ever seeing him i could barely understand him and he seemed more concerned about performing tests on me than actually examining me to see if they were even necessary. Also I had to repeat my issues and concerns to him mutiple times on top of writing it down on the paperwork that was filled out before the appointment and telling the nurse after being called in, this was very fustrating. He didn't even address some of the issues that I told him about and when I called about it he told someone to tell me that there is nothing he can do about that. When I called to make this appointment I asked if this doctor is also a primary care doctor and I was told yes he is. When I was there I asked the same question and the nurse told me yes, as well and he's great, he does everything. In my personal experience, he didn't do anything with me that a primary care doctor should do and I do not recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Mohamed S. Behairy's Credentials

• Creole

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Oxford