Ratings for Dr. David O. Kateb

Need to clean the office. When running over an hour late have the cutesy to tell the patient and apologize.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Worst dr I've ever I had pariocarditist he sent me home after being so rude and said your constepated I could have died

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Kateb is a fantastic diagnostician. He takes his time with his patients and answers all of your questions, does not rush you out of the room. The wait time is often long but that is because he takes his time explaining diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Do not use Dr Kateb for any reason. Neglectful of elderly, unresponsive, doesn't return phone calls, told me that my mother should wait for hospice to get pain meds.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Waited over 2 weeks for an Appt. for my 78 year old Mother that was having pain and difficulty BREATHING! Dr Kateb comes in tells her to get on the table and does not offer to help her nor does the Medical Assistant with him, so I help her on to the Table. Dr. Kateb asks my Mother to breathe into a nebulizer, shouts at her like she was an animal that he was ANGRY at, "YOU ARE NOT BREATHING RIGHT" My Mother said she would breathe deeper at home, with that Dr. Kateb reached over shut off the Nebulizer and said "YOU ARE NOT BREATHING RIGHT HERE, YOU WILL NOT DO IT RIGHT AT HOME, I"M NOT SENDING YOU HOME WITH ANYTHING!" Dr Kateb scheduled a PET Scan for March 13, 2014, I was contacted in less than an hour of the PET Scan that my Mother had Terminal Lung Cancer with use of only her left LUNG. My Mother Died March 21st, 2014- 8 Days after Dr Kateb was very curt with my Mother and would not lend a hand helping her onto the Exam Table. My Family and I are hurt and disappointed w/ Dr Kateb.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Kateb's staff does not respond in a timely manner to normal requests regarding prescriptions, insurance. etc. The front office receptionist needs to look more professional. Piercings and tattoos on medical staff is unprofessional. She behaves like a bar-bouncer rather than a receptionist. She is rude. The waiting times are extensive, often 2 hours. The front office is very disorganized; wires strewn all over the place. Fax nevers works. No email. He is a solid doctor who talks about healthly habits but at 300 pounds the man needs to practice what he preaches. His RN is good.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

OFFICE IS CLEAN RUNS ON TIME DR IS ALWAYS WILLING TO TAKE HIS TIME AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THE PATIENT

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Excellent diagnostician. Dr. Kateb has alway been very informative and takes his time to answer all my questions. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

he is thorough and professional.a true caring doctor

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

VERY LONG wait time - more than 2 hours, with no courtesy call to reschedule. 1 pm appt but was called into the exam room at 3:30 and did not see doctor until after 4. Won't be returning.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. David O. Kateb's Credentials

• Creole

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL