Ratings for Dr. Gordon S. Baskin

I was sick for 5 years . Doctors could not figure out what I had. Dr Baskin dignoised me after one test and saved my life. I truly am grateful for him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Extremely gifted physician. I called on Dr.s in this speciality for over 6 years selling meds for UC/Crohns and this gentleman is at the top of his game in diagnostics and educating the patient. Experience counts and this Dr. has it.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This guy is a troller. He showed up unannounced, never checked into computer system as all are required to do. My brother about top be sent to hospice with complete liver failure and less than 30% brain function and in walks the TROLLER promising that my brother would be back on his feet in 3 weeks if we let him take over. After challenging him and requesting that the attending physician be called, he left in a hurry. Quite disturbing to my family. My brother passed away within 4 days peacefully in a wonderful setting thanks to the kind people at this hospice.

Submitted December 12, 2012

fine physician

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Gordon S. Baskin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL