Ratings for Dr. James J. Vopal

I have been fearful of doctors my whole life. Dr. Vopal changed that when I had a breast cancer scare. He was amazing and I recommend him to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Doctor Vopal is the most compassionate,kind hearted doctor I have ever met.He opens his office on Saturday's .He truly loves his job and cares about his patients he goes above and beyond.He always calls his patients after surgery and shows great concern.You are always greeted with a great big hug.Im so glad Dr Vopal has no plans of retirement why would he retire,he loves his profession.He is like no other Doctor that I have ever met.He wants to make us women well and do what is best for us.He is very knowledgable and greatly skilled.Im just so glad I found Dr Vopal....

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr.Vopal is the most compassionate caring and knowledgable doctor I have ever encountered.I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago.I felt like my world was falling apart.Dr Vopal operated on me and gave me the reassurance I needed.Im Cancer free now and I see Dr.Vopal every 6 months.He is not retiring any time soon and Im so happy about that.I always want to be under his umbrella.If there is anyone out there that has just found out they have Breast cancer he is by far the very best Dr. You could find.Believe me he is truly one of a kind,there is no other like him.Dr Vopal is the best doctor you would want for your wife,mother,or your sister.To be under his care is truly a blessing he takes his time with his patients and looks directly at you when he speaks.Thank goodness I found Dr.Vopal.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Just saw Dr. Vopal this morning. He saved my life, I have been cancer free for over 4 years!! His knowledge and compassion are unparalleled. and I look forward to seeing him every three months - he is a phenomenal doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have only the highest praise for Dr. Vopal. To anyone considering him as her physician please note the number of positive comments below, the number of times the words "compassionate " and "understanding are used. In response to the woman who said that Dr. Vopal made her feel uncomfortable because he stood over her thigh and that he should have stood to the side of her legs: he knows best where he has to position himself in order to make a thorough examination. To inspect my breast and remove the bandages he had to sit directly in front of me, his legs straddling mine, and his manner was not at all unprofessional. She said that her husband was not allowed to enter the room which I can't understand at all. My husband was present at all my appointments, and Dr. Vopal patiently answered all of his many questions. As for the woman who said that he had a God complex, I believe she mistook his confidence-earned by many years of experience-as arrogance. I'd also like to add that I wouldn't mind waiting well over an hour to see him because I know that each patient in the exam room is his priority. He takes the necessary time to comfort those in need and to address their concerns. His staff also does the same. One of his nurses who spoke to us al length at our last visit, is a former patient who speaks glowingly of him. I could go on and on about him -and his staff-and it's ALL positive.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr.Vopal was my surgeon in 2005. I was diagnosed with triple negative breastfeeding cancer. I move 2 states away 3 mths again and again found a lump. Because I had the confidence in Dr Vocal and would have the peace of mind seeing him I just made a 2000 mile round trip and luckily found out that I had a non cancerous lump.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Vopal is a true gift. He was able to diagnose, find and remove a invasive carcinoma that was so small it was like finding a needle in a haystack. I was going back and forth between doctors at Mayo clinic and Dr. Vopal and his team in Stuart once i found out I had breast cancer, but I was so impressed with the level of knowledge, experience and care I received from Dr. Vopal, I now only see him. He saved my life. Another doctor would not have investigated further like he did. Had my Cancer been left undiagnosed another year, it most certainly would have spread, and as it is a very aggressive type, who knows what would have happened. Dr. Vopal is my hero, and I will forever be grateful for his perserverence and care.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Vopal is the most caring, compassionate surgeon I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Vopal, who performed my simple biopsy in the office to minimize my out of pocket costs. His Nurse Practitioner also spent way more time with me that I would have expected, and also had a long phone call with her prior to making the first appt. Very generous with their time, which may mean that someone else waits a bit longer, but their time spent is prioritized. I waited a while in the exam room for my first appt., and he explained he'd just had to give a young woman a very disappointing diagnosis, which required supportive processing for her. I so respect professionals who do what is right, being an RN myself. Dr Vopal called me in the evening a few days later with my pathology report which was great news and a huge relief for me.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. James J. Vopal's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port St Lucie, FL