Ratings for Dr. Peter Petropolis

Dr.Petropolis is the best doctor anyone could ask for.I am very depressed to hear he’s retiring cause there will never be another doctor who could come close to him.Hes very professional straight by the book very caring to all his patience.#1 he’s the best .Thanks Dr Petropolis for all your care. Debbie Hines

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Peter is fantastic, very knowledgeable and professional. I have been seeing him for many years and he always gives me sound advice and is very diverse in his knowledge and diagnosis. We need more doctors like him

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Been seeing Dr Peter since he took over Dr Napiers practice in approx 1985...a wonderful Dr. I wouldn't go to anyone else and wouldn't trust anyone else with my kids (except Dr Gina Burgess). Bev is a wonderful receptionist as well....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

What can i say that the 100% rating above does already convey. Dr. P is the best in all facets of medical advice, treatment & over care. He has been my physician since he first began to practice medicine. Over the years I have felt privileged to have him care for my medical & health needs. At no time did he ever waver in his treatment & resolution of my medical needs. He is the Wayne Gretzy of Family Doctors in Halifax if not the entire region.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr P. took care of my mother, delivered me, and has now delivered all three of my children. A true *family* doctor. He is so caring and never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Peter has been my doctor for 25+ years. He is very knowledgable and deals with issues on a common sense basis.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Has been our family physician for years. Always on time and very knowledgeable. Never feel rushed during appointments and can usually fit you in if it's a non critical emergency.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Terrible doctor,does not like to send patients for testing just likes to hand out pills,

Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr Pete has been our family Dr for 8 yrs and has been my wife's Dr for ~25. He has always been very helpful and is knowledgeable on the fairly wide range of issues we have brought to him: SCI, fertility, maternity, infections, etc. He is very balanced in terms of when he recommends doing something simple (e.g. rehab-type exercises or diet changes), prescribes something or refers you to a specialist. He also has a very good rapport with our 8 y.o. son and called us at home the couple of times we called his service after hours with a question when our son was 0-4 y.o. His secretary Bev can sometimes leave you feeling she is the gatekeeper but always gives us an option or offers to consult Dr Pete to see if he thinks he should squeeze us in to his appts. We're overall very happy with his service and manner and hope he keeps practicing for a long while.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Peter Petropolis is a gem of a doctor. I am very fortunate to have him caring for my family. He always takes time to ask questions and understand the situation very clearly before making a judgement. He explains information in great detail and is very thorough in his testing and follow through. His bedside manner is gentle and caring. I have been his patient for nearly 20 years. Awesome doctor! Thanks Dr. P.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010