Ratings for Dr. Jeff M. Steinberg

Great doctor. He is very respectful land takes the time to listen. Great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Great doctor listens to patient and very knowledgeable about my condition and needs. He looks at me as an individual, not what's text book. Thanks doc. His nursesare very goodas well. WheneverI'm there staff pleasant. ens

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Rude Doctor, staff and office manager. Does not return calls. Stood me up on appointments. Talked down to me as patient. Office is scatter-brained and just the worst and a very stressful and disheartening experience in dealing with this doctor and his staff. Do yourself a favor, see someone else.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Watch out. Offered botox to treat nerve disorder and then offered to trest eyes wrinkes and furrow brow. Unfortunately I agreed. Disfigured my face. Hit wrong muscles under eye with too much botox and created big gsoing troughs under my eyes and pulled way down lower eyelid s kin. Eye vision was affected yoo..foubke vision and eyes unable to focus clearly. Stay away ..far..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

caring and knowledge -utmost integrity one of the very good once out there-which as we all know are hard to find

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! he is a great doctor and cares about people.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

The best!!!! My Neuro for 4 years and he changed my life. Never rushes you. Listens to everything you say and cares. He always went above and beyond to help me with chronic migraines. We moved to GA and to my greatest sadness our insurance will not cover an out of state doctor. Since being in GA I have seen 5 Neuro's that are all a disaster! Was never in the ER under his care. In 9 mths without Dr. Steinberg I have been 5 times and my life has changed for the worse. I would kill to be under his care again. If you want a doctor that will treat yoou, listen to you, be aggressive with treatments, and fight the insurance companies he's the one! I know I will never find a doctor like him. If only I could find one half as good I'd be pleased.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Jeff M. Steinberg's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL