Ratings for Dr. Henry Spira

Dr. Spira is a total professional and is very direct and forthcoming when talking to you and he listens extremely well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Spira was not the friendliest person, I usually give people chances to at least make the experience welcoming but he wasn't very welcoming at all. I tried smiling with him to ease the moment but he just kept waving me along and rolling his eyes at me and his staff for asking him questions. If it wasn't for the staff this visit would have been a bust! The staff is very nice and gave me their undivided attention. They laughed with me and worked with me when scheduling my appointment. They were exceptional! The ratings would have been higher if I had only seen them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

First time patient. Dr. Spira is a wonderful neurologist. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Spira is alright put it this way. He doesn't talk much which is good thing. I haven't had any complicated condition, I pretty much knew what I had before I came there so it is hard for me to evaluate his medical expertise. But he does seem knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Henry Spira's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL