Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Moore

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. The staff is rude and incompetent. The doctor spent a total of 3 minutes with me. My mechanic spends more time with my car than this doctor did with me. I have been trying to speak to the doctor since May about the results of the MRI he scheduled and have spoke to Sandra numerous times and she assured me that the doctor would call me back. Which he never did. She has put me on hold, never to return or the call would be disconnected (more than likely she hung up) and when I would call back it would go straight to voice mail. I left many messages and even sent a fax requesting that he contact me with the results and still nothing, after 4 months. They give you a real run around. He and his office are a circus and you can't get a straight answer on anything. Every visit, every phone call is a nightmare. I work for HCA and plan on reporting my horrible experience with this doctor to them.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Ronald E. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas